Is it Lancer CK2A 6A11 parts is hard to get?

June Mai

Nov 7, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Is it true?

My lancer dead for about 2 weeks now n the mechanic said that my distributor burst. he claimed that parts for this V6 is hard to get. I am so worried, especially he ask me to pay him as the car can be start last week, when i paid till now not working.

Someone out there pls advice me, reminded him this morning if by this evening my car cannot be ready i demand my money back and also all my parts that he took.

another question:
i tried to seek advice from 2-3 mechanic and understand that 6A11 V6 engine is using sensor not distributor... again pls advice me.

Thank you all.... ^_^

MOD: if thread repeated, please remove mine.

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Bro why your CK2A use 6A11 engine ? 1.8 V6 SOHC ? U convert this engine or how ? Your car actually b4 send in to mechanic what the sympthom ? Still can drive just no power ?

June Mai

Nov 7, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Bro why your CK2A use 6A11 engine ? 1.8 V6 SOHC ? U convert this engine or how ? Your car actually b4 send in to mechanic what the sympthom ? Still can drive just no power ?
Thanks Solty8. Yes, converted to 1.8 V6SOHC. The car dead when driving n mechanic came n checked. stated that the distributor burst, parts hard to get.

Now the car is ok after i demand my money back, the mechanic done it for less thn 3 hours. i went to other wshop to reset all sensor due to the engine check light is on. so far so good, smooth driving.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Oya... sorry i suppose type Lancer CK2A with 6A11 V6 engine....ngeee. ^_^

budakkampungaje

Known Member
Dec 19, 2007
Dengkil
Thanks Solty8. Yes, converted to 1.8 V6SOHC. The car dead when driving n mechanic came n checked. stated that the distributor burst, parts hard to get.

Now the car is ok after i demand my money back, the mechanic done it for less thn 3 hours. i went to other wshop to reset all sensor due to the engine check light is on. so far so good, smooth driving.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Oya... sorry i suppose type Lancer CK2A with 6A11 V6 engine....ngeee. ^_^
a little info bout 6a11

Displacement, cc: 1829cc

Engine model: 6A11

Max.power (Net),
kw(PS)/rpm: 135 ps (99.29 kw) / 6000 rpm

Max.torque(Net),
N*m(kg*m)/rpm: 17.0 kg*m (166.71 N*m) / 4500 rpm

Power density: 8.37

Engine type : V type 6 cylinder SOHC24 valve

Engine information

Fuel system: ECI-MULTI (electrically controlled gasoline injection)

Turbocharger: No

Fuel type: Unleaded regular gasoline

LEV system (Low emission vehicle): No

Compression ratio: 9.5

Bore, mm: 75

Stroke, mm: 69

Final gear ratio

Fuel consumption at 10-15 modes, l/100km: 8.1

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bro,

i bough on toyota le body..which originally 8 valve..then i when bought 12 valve...toyota le engine...i try to insert the egine..oni right hand side....mounting oni can fit....the other moutning....not at all....and the cross..member also not fit.....is there..different cross member for 12 valve?
another thing....the drive sharp.....is it 8 valve and 12 valve same.......plz help me...bcoz im fixing on ma own.....thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience