Fraud in "The Marketplace"

aaronC

Mar 19, 2006
Seremban
To all members and car enthusiasm !!!

Be aware of this member, nick Ensky @ Steve Goh is doing Fraud buisness here in Zerotohundred. This is the story, he claims that his company provide service to customer from importing parts tru Yahoo Japan Auction.( http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...rt-sport-rims-from-japan.html?highlight=ensky ) I used his service and paid him for a sets of Rims at 14 Jan'10 which he said arrive Malaysia between 6-8 weeks. I called him in the 9th week and he told me that the rims are in the container ship which delay for another week. So from there is like playing "ping pong". After a while he stop returning the ball. After that i've been trying to reach him everyday tru all sort of communication, I couldn't get in touch with him. He has cheated me and maybe some members out there. I hope this information will keep you guys away from this Conman. If any of you guys know him or have infomation of this guy. Please Please PM me.

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
sorry to hear, but i would just like to raise another issue.

there has been countless "buyer paid, but seller default" case here in zth. even me, i've read it 10000 times. and somehow, u guys still trust these unknown sellers, with pretty much "0 posts" and "joined so recent" by banking in the money into their account and wait anxiously for your "promised" goods to arrive?

honestly, just COD. thats the safest and best way. even COD there are frauds.

just my 2 cents. read these kinda things too often already.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
arrowhead, ensky has been here for quite sumtime..

thanx for the post aaronc

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
what i meant was, u all know very damn well there is a lot of defaulting sellers, so why take the risk and bank in the money? furthermore its a huge sum?

just do the ordinary COD .. safer..

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Being a buyer that almost get cheated, COD is the only way, if they keep avoiding you then you know whats going on...

Being a seller, i hate those dishonest merchant who can't deliver promises.

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
even if cases like i reported b4
police din take any action, even a commercial crime investigation is only like a composition writting -.-

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
if that ensky really gt company n own container, open a halfcut shop seem more profitable.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
XMika:
Thanks for the info. Totally agree that we should dig such ppl out if possible and teach them a lesson.

rex79gt:
Usually this type of cases is consider no big deal to them nor serious cases so, not much thing will be done I suppose. Is just like a business deal went wrong. :hmmmm:

Still yes, I always prefer to COD or go to their shop and get it instead and pay on the spot after receiving the goods. :top:

Never bank in any cash to someone you don't know well. Even some is very close to you can also cheat u. Best to COD. You just won't know when someone will changed all of a sudden to a different person. :wink:

Other than seller, have to be careful with buyer too. Receiving goods but not paying after that or they may just slash the price to half of what you have quoted them. Experience something similar like this before in ex-company.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Ensky....very familliar nick...this yahoo japan thing was quite recent rite? i remember seeing in the marketplace this thread...

touch wood la...but i bought quite a lot of things from here and so far havent kena anything yet...but then i always buy from those long time members....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A friend of mine looking for workshop in J.B.
Any recommendation workshop for Subaru TS 1.6 to turbocharge?

He is looking for mod which can able to almost same 0-100 as WRX stock.
I think is impossible unless he also want to change 2.5L block.
So the workshop also must able to option for change block in case NO CHOICE. LOL
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience