Fraud in "The Marketplace"

etetet

Dec 15, 2008
Actually, I got my rims from this Steve.
It was about a year ago. Found him in ZTH Marketplace back then.

I personally went to the warehouse (Wisma Lee Hoe) in Kepong to deal with him.
Collected my rims from there too.

Ermm... Everything seems good back then.
If anyone here needs info and you think I can help, PM me la.

davidyapdls

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
sorry to hear, but i would just like to raise another issue.

there has been countless "buyer paid, but seller default" case here in zth. even me, i've read it 10000 times. and somehow, u guys still trust these unknown sellers, with pretty much "0 posts" and "joined so recent" by banking in the money into their account and wait anxiously for your "promised" goods to arrive?

honestly, just COD. thats the safest and best way. even COD there are frauds.

just my 2 cents. read these kinda things too often already.
agree with you man.....these people should ban from here....:mad:

Lexter

Jun 20, 2009
I think i just get conned.
Place an order of 20" Japan rims, paid deposit Rm3400, now calling the number and never answered.

Going to lodge a police report later.

Damn it!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Place an order of 20" Japan rims, paid deposit Rm3400, now calling the number and never answered.

Damn it!
OMG, sorry to hear that. Online purchase?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Damn it!
Mudah.my is quite common if u really bought from there. Other than Paypal system like Ebay, I hardly will pay 1st before getting that item. I would ask for COD or no deal.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Mudah.my is quite common if u really bought from there. Other than Paypal system like Ebay, I hardly will pay 1st before getting that item. I would ask for COD or no deal.
I thought like ebay and all, got to pay first then only they send. I seldom buy online except Groupon so far....:biggrin:

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Mudah claim they got certain safety system for buyer, "if" buyer use it or something. Try to check with the admins and could get some info like IC or address. I just recently placed ad on mudah but it seems like less security vs last time when I posted sum old items. At least last time need to key in IC while now just phone no can d. I guess there's lots of risks for buyers that's why our country is very slow in developing this online sales, mainly due to these scammers giving bad reputation to potential online buyers.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Mudah claim they got certain safety system for buyer, "if" buyer use it or something. Try to check with the admins and could get some info like IC or address. I just recently placed ad on mudah but it seems like less security vs last time when I posted sum old items. At least last time need to key in IC while now just phone no can d. I guess there's lots of risks for buyers that's why our country is very slow in developing this online sales, mainly due to these scammers giving bad reputation to potential online buyers.
But beware of fake buyers too, especially when selling cars. Bro SF, posted and got a few buying scammers too.....:smokin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
But beware of fake buyers too, especially when selling cars. Bro SF, posted and got a few buying scammers too.....:smokin:
Not just him. Me too. My car and my camera lens got soooooooooooo many SMS/whatsapp from China, Nigeria, UK and alllllll had the same story. Overseas la buying for son la, no need to view item just pay only la, but I must give them bank in details la.

The UK fella claimed he couldn't find any camera lenses (the same one I was selling) on ebay or anywhere. I went to eBay UK and did a quick search, HUNDREDS popped up. I gave him the link, the screen shot and he STILL constantly pestered me asking me to sell to him saying cannot get any 'cheaper' options. Almost all the eBay UK sales were cheaper than me and in the same area as him.

I hate con men.

Lexter

Jun 20, 2009
This guy has a website japanrims.com.my which appear on google.
this is the tool he uses to conduct his scam. if i am the victim, there may be more.

he sent me an invoice, which i 'believe is authentic', with company number and address in Mont Kiara. until i could not reach him thru his 2nd hp number 016-6044202.

then i did a search on the web of Ensky Sdn Bhd, which i found his primary hp number 016-2056573 and managed to speak to him.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

i've lodged a police report. eventually no sign of my rims, i will have no choice but to pass the details to tribunal court of consumers to take legal action against him.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

else, i'll pass to debt collection be it "black" or "white".

negisf

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
I was in the same situation is Lexter. The style is exactly the same. Just that I paid my deposit in jun.
Then shipment delay, etc etc. But now totally can't get hold of him.

Anyone else also fell for this? I was suggesting we all group together & go to tribunal file a claim

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I dont know wether anyone post this before or not. Just want to know from all ppl experience. Is there any good injector cleaners in the market ? Can anyone give a suggestion ? Like brand and price ? Thinking of getting it.

Whats the difference of taking out a injector and clean it, or by using injector cleaners to clean it ? Which one is best ?

I'm driving a 206 and I'm afraid that no shops would attend my car as its not like Japs car can do thing easily.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience