Interior and Cockpit

Groovy Custom Fit Shades For Most Vehicle

powerautohauz

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Oct 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
GROOVY CUSTOM FIT SUNSHADES

Q1: Why Groovy?
We Have Been Developing And Manufacturing Sunshades Since 2005.

Q2: Why Groovy?
Our sunshades are all made in our ISO9001 & TS16949 certified factory in TAIWAN with the support of 4 research & development centers around the world. All Groovy Sunshades are manufactured to meet Original Equipment(OE) Standards. Attention to quality & safety begins at the design stage & continues throughout the entire manufacturing process.

Q3: Why Groovy?
Groovy sunshades are free from toxic heavy metal such as Cadmium(Cd), Lead(Pd) & Mercury(Hg). Such heavy metal usually found in ink dyes & paint. All Groovy sunshades are certified free from Toxic heavy metal by SGS.

Q4: Why Groovy?
Heat & UV-Ray Exposure in car can accelerate chemical breakdown in materials. Groovy sunshades are tested for harmful substances. Our product are FREE from illegal substances and we are certified by OEKO Tex Standard 100.

KNOW WHAT YOU PUT INSIDE YOUR CAR !

Q5: Why Groovy?
Made with 100% high quality OEM materials, our sunshades offer effective Ultraviolet(UV) & Glare Protection. UV blocking at 67%(UV Transmission Test conducted by TUV Rheindland Group)

Q6: Why Groovy?
Groovy sunshades are coated with fireproof resin and withstand heat up to 250 degree Celsius. Registered melting point at 254 degree Celsius. Calorimetry test conducted by SGS.
Our sunshades are also able withstand freezing temperature as minus 50 degree Celsius. Brittleness temperature test conducted by SGS.

Q7: Why Groovy
Groovy sunshades are subjected to a series of rigorous test conducted by SGS.

Q8:Why Groovy?
Groovy sunshades also doubles as a privacy screen, keeping prying eyes out!

BUY GENUINE ONLY!!!

Legal?
https://www.thestar.com.my/story/?file=%2f2012%2f9%2f27%2fcentral%2f12077406 THE STAR ONLINE

FAQ's
Q: Are Groovy sun shades legal?
A: Yes they are, as written in The Star (Metro 27 September 2012).

Q: What materials are Groovy sun shades made?
A: Groovy sun shades are made from high quality OEM materials. Groovy sun shade mesh fabric used is many times thicker and more durable than a typical cheap generic sun shade. Handled well, it will last the lifetime of your vehicle.

Q: Can my window be used when Groovy sun shade is in place?
A: Yes, Groovy sun shades are perfectly fine to be used with the windows down, ensuring that you still get some protection from the sun while having a breath of fresh air.

Q: I already have an expensive tint installed, will Groovy sun shades help?
A: Yes, Groovy sun shades will make your vehicle more comfortable by further reducing heat and blocking out glare from sunlight. The sun shades are also certified to block out 67% of ultraviolet radiation as tested by T?V Rheinland. If your vehicle is parked under the sun, Groovy sun shades will lower the temperature inside the vehicle slightly as well as allow your air conditioning to work more efficiently to cool the cabin quicker.

Q: How do I store Groovy sun shades?
A: While most people will not remove them once installed, Groovy sun shades can easily be removed and folded to a more compact size. A high quality nylon bag will be provided for storage of the collapsed shades.

Q: Do you have sun shades for the rear window?
A: Right now, we do not have sun shades for the rear window. However, we might manufacture the rear sun shades in the future. Do check this website from time to time if you are interested in the rear sun shades.

Q: My vehicle model is not listed.
A: Firstly, we apologize if your vehicle is not yet supported by Groovy sun shades. Do drop us an e-mail with your vehicle make and model and we will see what we can do. Also, do check this website from time to time as we are constantly updating our product portfolio with more and more vehicle makes and models.

Q: What is the warranty on Groovy sun shades?
A: While each Groovy sun shade is meticulously checked to ensure that it is free of defect, we will provide warranty in the case that your Groovy sun shade arrives with manufacturer defect. There is no warranty for wear and tear or mishandling of the sun shade.

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Which shop recommend to install Torque converter ??
wanna upgrade my Torque converter :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience