Kia Rio LS

Cars for sale

Kia Rio LS

InstantBusiness

Apr 13, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
Kia Rio (A) 2005 for sale! Year of made: 2005 Transmission: Auto ID no: ICCS 1,061 Remark: Blacklist, high commitment, bankruptcy people can apply loan with us! Document that we needed: IC copy, driving license, and ultility bill Type of Package (please select either one package from below) Package 1 Downpayment: RM 2800 Monthly: RM 680 Loan Tenure: 30 months Package 2 Downpayment: RM 4800 Monthly: RM 480 Loan Tenure: 30 months Booking Procedure as below: Step 1: Please send us your full name, IC number, full address and the preferred car / car ID and chosen package in either of the following way -Whatapps/Line/wechat/Viber:+60178911332/ +60166119031/ +60166055056 -Email: [email protected] -Website: http://instantcarsolution.com/buy-car/ Step 2: We will reply the booking method within 1 hour after receiving your full details Step 3: You need to prepare the complete documents and downpayment upon confirmation, You can choose to take our car in KL office. If you are outside of KL area, you are required to pay booking RM 500 to us beforehand and the balance payments upon delivery of the car

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My ride ride wira 1.6.
When i drive through the uneven road.
it has the sound like hitting on the car 'king kong king kong', don have the squeaky sound.
Can any one tell me whats is causing the sound?
and also the cost to repair it. thanks.:adore:

tried other wira, not prob. ONLY mine.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience