Kia Rio UB

Cars for sale

Kia Rio UB

InstantBusiness

Apr 13, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
Kia Rio UB (M) 2014 for sale! Year of made: 2014 Transmission: Auto ID no: ICSCS1067 Remark: Blacklist, high commitment, bankruptcy people can apply loan with us! Document that we needed: IC copy, driving license, and ultility bill Type of Package (please select either one package from below) Package 1 Downpayment: RM 6800 Monthly: RM 1350 Loan Tenure: 29 months Package 2 Downpayment: RM 9800 Monthly: RM 990 Loan Tenure: 29 months Booking Procedure as below: Step 1: Please send us your full name, IC number, full address and the preferred car / car ID and chosen package in either of the following way -Whatapps/Line/wechat/Viber:+6/ +60166119031/ +60166055056 -Email: [email protected] -Website: http://instantcarsolution.com/buy-car/ Step 2: We will reply the booking method within 1 hour after receiving your full details Step 3: You need to prepare the complete documents and downpayment upon confirmation, You can choose to take our car in KL office. If you are outside of KL area, you are required to pay booking RM 500 to us beforehand and the balance payments upon delivery of the car

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI there all

jz ask u technical questions about the wira se car..im using stock 4g15 manual engine bought my car 4 months old..still brand new....

i wanted to mod to 4G's T engine dun care VR4, GSR or EVO1,2,3.....my questions is if i jz transplant the engine+ecu+wiring(or even +GB) ...do i need to change the radiator+aircond radiator to its own original respective engine?...or can i jz used stock wira radiator&aircond radiator?....

what about the power stereng pump?...aircond...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience