1jz E36 BMW frankensteining

4 inch..a kitten or mouse can easily got lost in there.
let me check my signal indicator if its still working...nedd to indicate left when see this car in my rear view mirror.
then lower the driver window to hear kecis sound as he pass by.

sanekit

Dec 9, 2015
4 inch..a kitten or mouse can easily got lost in there.
let me check my signal indicator if its still working...nedd to indicate left when see this car in my rear view mirror.
then lower the driver window to hear kecis sound as he pass by.
you'll hear wheel spin and then you're gonna be coughing smokes. :rofl:

is his price affordable? :vroam:
To custom weld and shave the turbo inlet / outlet ports, install, reduce downpipe size, injectors and install the muffler all in with custom welding and all RM750. It's quite ok considering the amount of work needed and all.

Getting smaller siput still on 4"?
Smaller but not small. Make sense? :biggrin:

leinnz

Sep 28, 2005
do you plan to put the birth of your new baby in RnR post?

sanekit

Dec 9, 2015
To custom weld and shave the turbo inlet / outlet ports, install, reduce downpipe size, injectors and install the muffler all in with custom welding and all RM750. It's quite ok considering the amount of work needed and all.
wah.... including material? nice nice.

hon_cs

Jan 23, 2004
Bro Izso, what the expect hp with this downsize setup? How's the driver feel conti with 1jz?

do you plan to put the birth of your new baby in RnR post?
Sort of. I'm going to start with reaction videos since my family all are all turbo virgins. And it's just recently my daughter has started picking up interest in sports cars.

wah.... including material? nice nice.
Yeah. I provided the tabung, turbo and injectors. The rest was the fabricator. Recommended by the Bimmers original owner. My only issue is I can't speak malay well so conversing with the guy is a problem for me.

Cold start + warm idle + mild rev vid. This isn't too much to ask for i guess haha.
Sure. Will do that after the car is tuned. Right now it's in dire need of retuning the standalone after the turbo downsize.

Bro Izso, what the expect hp with this downsize setup? How's the driver feel conti with 1jz?
The exact HP will be known after the retune. Driving a conti with a 1jz isn't new to me. It's quite exhilarating once the boost kicks in but the other contis I tested were autos. This will be a 5-speed manual 1jz. And this car has a bigger turbo and more aggressive setup. I'm salivating and counting down the days.

s.marz

Aug 10, 2016
The exact HP will be known after the retune. Driving a conti with a 1jz isn't new to me. It's quite exhilarating once the boost kicks in but the other contis I tested were autos. This will be a 5-speed manual 1jz. And this car has a bigger turbo and more aggressive setup. I'm salivating and counting down the days.
You should document this build bro, I'm considering similar build in the future but maybe in a bigger chassis :driver:

Can't wait till it's all done, should be putting down stupid amount of power + fun.

You should document this build bro, I'm considering similar build in the future but maybe in a bigger chassis :driver:

Can't wait till it's all done, should be putting down stupid amount of power + fun.
Technically it isn't a build. It's already built. I'm just refreshing it

Looks more like you're snipping its balls off.

Turning it from a monster to a purring tiger.

sifus,

lately my manual gearbox having problem. can't stay at 5th gear. if push to 5th gear, it wont lock-in properly. after a while, it goes back to neutral. fyi, it's manual 2 wheel gearbox not the 4wd locked , running on evo1 engine.

any idea what would be the problem? syncro? any place recommended to repair rather than change the whole gearbox?

appreciate your help