Finding a steering wheel

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
The bosskit SNAPPED OFF. So get a proper full steel evo boss kit for your wira.
lol. or get a proper reputable brand. but yes i think stainless steel would be a better choice.

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Butterworth mana? I live there lah.
U drive barefoot..? lol....
Jalan Chain Ferry, near the ferry terminal. You can see a lot of steering wheels hanging from the ceiling there. At the time this pic was taken, I just changed my clutch & clutch cover to OEM Exedy, which has very soft pedal feel. Before this I used OEM Honda. Couldn't adjust to the pedal feel yet, so I drove barefooted, hahahh..

Last edited:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Jalan Chain Ferry, near the ferry terminal. You can see a lot of steering wheels hanging from the ceiling there. At the time this pic was taken, I just changed my clutch & clutch cover to OEM Exedy, which has very soft pedal feel. Before this I used OEM Honda. Couldn't adjust to the pedal feel yet, so I drove barefooted, hahahh..
Bro, I think chain ferry transformed a lot. Maybe the shop moved.
Ferry terminal totally different.

STR

Known Member
Sep 27, 2015
Penang
I have been using this Nardi Torino steering wheel for about 6-7 years. Bought it very cheap from a halfcut shop in Butterworth for RM120 back then. Me and my friend went there at midnight to get 'special' price because the tauke always 'mabuk' at that time. :biggrin: It's very nice and comfortable to hold. Not too thin, or too thick like those BMW steering wheels. I sent it for re-wrap about two years ago, that cost me RM210.
Man, thats quite a deal. I think i know a half cut shop near chain ferry. Red fence izit?

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Man, thats quite a deal. I think i know a half cut shop near chain ferry. Red fence izit?
Yup, usually a good conditioned Nardi Torino sells for RM350 and above. I can't remember the red fence, it was long time ago bro, about 6-7 years back.

STR

Known Member
Sep 27, 2015
Penang
Yup, usually a good conditioned Nardi Torino sells for RM350 and above. I can't remember the red fence, it was long time ago bro, about 6-7 years back.
Wow, that's a very long time ago. I'm not sure if I'm referring to the shop you went last time. Lol. Might give it a try though. Btw, any idea where to buy a new one in case I don't find anything that I like from any of the halfcut shop? I prefer the deep dish type. Thank you.

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Wow, that's a very long time ago. I'm not sure if I'm referring to the shop you went last time. Lol. Might give it a try though. Btw, any idea where to buy a new one in case I don't find anything that I like from any of the halfcut shop? I prefer the deep dish type. Thank you.
You can try this shop at Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah, Bayan Lepas. Lots of 2nd hand original steering wheel and halfcut parts there.

https://www.facebook.com/Nanajue-Garage-279309172080870/

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Don waist time go chain ferry dy. Transformation is day n night. Lots of condos, now penang sentral.
Bukit tengah, Bukit minyak still have good 1/2 cut shops.
Sungai petani. Jalan sekerat.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Can try email those famous brand for nearest dealers. I buy my nardi gara through email with singapore dealer. kaotim the invoice to avoid tax too. :biggrin:
If the price right, go ahead. But currently ringgit is so weak.:mad:

Steering, hub, "quick release" which sell too cheap, don buy.

STR

Known Member
Sep 27, 2015
Penang
Can try email those famous brand for nearest dealers. I buy my nardi gara through email with singapore dealer. kaotim the invoice to avoid tax too. :biggrin:
If the price right, go ahead. But currently ringgit is so weak.:mad:

Steering, hub, "quick release" which sell too cheap, don buy.
Yeah, I'll go with the plan by getting the evo hub. Btw, any steering will fit right?

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Yeah, I'll go with the plan by getting the evo hub. Btw, any steering will fit right?
I think is yes for aftermarket steering. The hub/boss kit need to follow specific car model.

Anyone here using quick release ?

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
I have been using this Nardi Torino steering wheel for about 6-7 years. Bought it very cheap from a halfcut shop in Butterworth for RM120 back then. Me and my friend went there at midnight to get 'special' price because the tauke always 'mabuk' at that time. :biggrin: It's very nice and comfortable to hold. Not too thin, or too thick like those BMW steering wheels. I sent it for re-wrap about two years ago, that cost me RM210.
is this leather or PU? looks nice.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a feature of MadMike's MadBul, the awesome FD3S equipped with 26B normally aspirated rotary engine pushing upwards of 600 horses. This is arguably the epitome of rotary and FD3S goodness, the sound of it is ungodly awesome and in my honest opinion puts any engine to shame.

MadMike with MadBul...​
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience