Jan 28, 2005
KL
Visit site
hey guys
my bro drives a X trail 2.5
nice car.
good handling good power
comfortable n high.
i'm in melbourne now maybe we can organise a gathering for all X trail drivers hehe.
all meet up somewhere with our x trails yum cha :)
or make X trail club?? hehe

Mirac

Feb 1, 2005
x trail club sounds cool.. cuz i dont think there's any at da moment? btw, anyone knows wat type of bulbs is used for da xtrail fog lamps?

Dec 29, 2008
hey, i owned an x-trail since 2004...a great car to have, not going to mention about it's downside though. :biggrin: all cars have it's pros and cons...

ned22am

Sep 11, 2008
:biggrin:hi i'm also owners, gud SUV, prefered over CRV.. i went around sabah and it do just fine, mine 2.0, needs some more power, add turbo maybe, coz mine out of breath during journey to mount kinabalu.. hahaha but ok man.. i luv it:driver:

Bump: :biggrin:hi i'm also owners, gud SUV, prefered over CRV.. i went around sabah and it do just fine, mine 2.0, needs some more power, add turbo maybe, coz mine out of breath during journey to mount kinabalu.. hahaha but ok man.. i luv it:driver:

jdmr31

Mar 24, 2006
www.thecarspace.com
Hi there,

Extremely happy 2005 X-Trail 2.5 owner here. Bought it new, third Nissan in the household, very satisfied :biggrin:

Pros: When I was shopping around back in 2005, the X-Trail was clearly a winner when it came to seating space + cargo capacity over all the local japanese rivals for that price. It was also the most powerful, and to me, the best looking.

Cons: Apart from the center-mounted speedometer :hmpf:, the only other complaint is the engine vibration that I get when the car is stationary with the gear lever in "D" and the A/C on. Yet when it is running, the engine is very smooth and barely audible. Anyone else with this problem? I've had this issue since new, but service technicians kept telling me that its normal, and I never had the time to double-check with another X-Trail.

But all-in-all, great car!

psyche07

Sep 15, 2004
it's not natural jdmr31. Nothing should be vibrating so bad till it bugs you. It should be quiet. Am a 2004 owner since new till now. Never have that problem you mentioned on vibration.

ned22am

Sep 11, 2008
haaa yes, i never had that probs.. may be smthing wrong with ur foundation.. may guess only..

Bump: haaa yes, i never had that probs.. may be smthing wrong with ur foundation.. may guess only..

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Hmmm ... Great to hear some X-trail owners here ... I am actually considering seriously of getting a near new (either 06, 07 or 08) 2.5. Since you guys probably know more about it than I barely could google much info about it, care to tell what year exactly is the new facelift for the 2.5? I have seen some late '07 (2.5) model, the interior is different on the chilled can storage. By the way, the one's with the spot-lights built within the roof-rack is super cool.

Sorry for dumb questions.

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Eyong
just get 2.0 and swap everything with Xtrail GT

by the way.. the Xtrail GT Halfcut cost RM13k to 15k complete front and back

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My friend ek 2 door was stolen on tuesday midnight....
He park his car at uptown pj......
Plate no=jgg8783
black colour....
My friend dont have his car photo...
And there is no hope for recover back as u guys know as usual...
This is his 2ND ek got stolen...the 1st ek was stolen bout 1 year + ago in puchong....
And i also just lost my ek in january.....
To those driving ek....good luck n do keep very good eyes on your car......
And to those MOTHER-FKER......sepandai-pandai tupai...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience