What's up with the inbot,sent message limit?

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Storage is cheap especially if its a forum. I really do not understand why is our storage for SENDING/RECEIVING pm's limited. It's very troublesome that if i am sending a message to another ZTH member and I have to make up for space. This kind of issues usually makes us move to facebook which results to less traffic here. As I mentioned that storage is very cheap now days, and if cost is really an issue, I would personally donate to ZTH on behalf of ZTH members to get this upgraded.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I remember back then before I added any members here in Facebook, I used to communicate using the messaging system over here. I need to delete old messages when they became full. :banghead:

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I currently own premium and free forums, both have unlimited inbox storage, so it shouldn't be an issue. I honestly get quite frustrated when I am pming other ZTH members and each time I need to delete old messages. If this is the year 1999 I completely understand, but now in 2016 this should not be an issue.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Let me move this to the forum feedback section so Tom (the owner) can review. I am just a mod.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Storage is cheap especially if its a forum. I really do not understand why is our storage for SENDING/RECEIVING pm's limited. It's very troublesome that if i am sending a message to another ZTH member and I have to make up for space. This kind of issues usually makes us move to facebook which results to less traffic here. As I mentioned that storage is very cheap now days, and if cost is really an issue, I would personally donate to ZTH on behalf of ZTH members to get this upgraded.
Hi Hex999

thank you very much for raising this, this was the usual practice since over a decade ago to conserve storage, just like you mentioned. I truly appreciate feedback such as yours to help me identify new-age issues we have with our forums today.

I've just raised the PM limit to 10,000 messages for now which should be sufficient in the short run

thanks again hex999

please do not hesitate to raise any issues everyone, i'm here to solve them

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, just received a pm message and saw my green line right up front.....hhahhahhaha

Thanks Tom, 10k really more then enough........:driver:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
you are very welcome guys

please let me know of more problems or suggestions you may have

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

PETALING JAYA, 23 August – Persona, the new born in the PROTON stable, has received a better than expected response from consumers with over 8,000 bookings since PROTON began marketing the sedan.<br><br>“We are happy with the response received thus far. We are also touched by our consumers’ belief in us. Two thousand two hundred of them booked the Persona without seeing it during the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience