Any auto 4g93 mods kaki?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
You know what we be an amazing mod? Fitting paddle shifters onto your auto. Retrofit a dual clutch GB with paddle shifters to your 4G93.. that would be amazing. :biggrin:

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
You know what we be an amazing mod? Fitting paddle shifters onto your auto. Retrofit a dual clutch GB with paddle shifters to your 4G93.. that would be amazing. :biggrin:
already made plans for a shiftbox mod. need to find those invecs shifter stick like those on normal lancer, buy the shiftbox module online and wire it for use with the shifter stick. at D, move the stick to the + - section and shift like a king. :biggrin::biggrin:

but again, need to source parts from states. the shifter stick i think can find halfcut one from lancer ck. the wiring is gonna be a slight headache la. :rofl::rofl:

best part about the shiftbox is that it let you shift at full line pressure.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
already made plans for a shiftbox mod. need to find those invecs shifter stick like those on normal lancer, buy the shiftbox module online and wire it for use with the shifter stick. at D, move the stick to the + - section and shift like a king. :biggrin::biggrin:

but again, need to source parts from states. the shifter stick i think can find halfcut one from lancer ck. the wiring is gonna be a slight headache la. :rofl::rofl:

best part about the shiftbox is that it let you shift at full line pressure.
Will this mod cost more than your car.......lol:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My wira converted to 4g93 with 4g94 crankshaft.open mod.
The engine still berpantang.usually drove under 3.5k rpm.when i try pedal to the metal (under 4k rpm) it will jerk.when i drove it normal till 4k rpm, no jerk.
I still havent install management yet.wait till habis pantang.
Anyone can explain to me.is it coz of needed management or sumtin else?
Thanks guys
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience