Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
how can you eat that..i was execting this nasi lemak burger is top/bottom with rice instead of bun..:puke:

ps: google sushi burger.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
View attachment 566865

Jude's already have.....:driver:
That's why that day i asked about Jude opening hours...

So Japanese food lover end up eating nasi lemak, Nasi lemak lover cannot find the shop......hhahhahahahhaha:rofl:
This one last 2 weeks back, at Hayaki The Curve.

My junior and I were having lunch there, she wanted Nasi Dagang Kelantan so badly... she scolded me wondering why Kelantan food must have names like Hayaki or Capital plus she thinks it is a prank (Capital bcoz the shop was beside the cinema in Kelantan called Capital n this auntie sells nasi dangang there n Hayaki, i dont know the history.. just found out it is the short name of the 3 sisters "HA" "YA" "KI" hence hayaki)

So as we waited for our food, we saw a Korean family came in.. 1st time on my mind was I hope that they know what they are eating. My friend also saw them n said maybe they want to eat Japanese Korean, I said korean kat sebelah n Japanese kat bawah...

After they came in and sit down, saw the menu n then cabut bcoz it is not Japanese.

We saw them cabut..

my friend she... :rofl::rofl::rofl: for minutes

btw here is

Nasi Dagang Terengganu

Nasi Dagang Kelantan

difference is on the rice, purple rice is Kelantan. Terengganu is Normal rice and pulut.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey i was wonderin wat type of mod's shuld i get for my toyota pickup...its really hard to find parts for this car the only things i can like find is intake...exhaust...headers...manifold....spark plugs/wires...and thats it i was wanting to kno wat else i can get to make my 4 banger go a lil faster? :turtle:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience