Myvi 1.5 fuel consumption

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I thought renesis mention hard to shift the stick during driving wira.
Hehehe...
Wira's shifter is one of the best that I have tried. Precise and satisfying after each shift. The one in Myvi always stuck halfway, cannot enter the shift gate properly. I think this is called rubbery feel. The gear stick feels like it is connected to rubber below instead of something solid. It vibrates and doesn't feel solid.

He say myvi clutch heavier also.....lol:biggrin:
It is. And the clutch biting point is very short. I don't know how to explain it but the point where the clutch starts to feel hard is just short compared to Wira.

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
wow. topic diverted from a FC for Myvi to clutch / manual driving

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
Hahaha. Still, since TS is asking about buying a Myvi 1.5 manual, it does have a bit of relation to the topic.
he is giving up auto and the OD story now.

if he / TS could wait for the new myvi (using new engine as per vios) he might save up more fuel. disadvantage will be the outlook of the coming one seems not enticing to some

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
he is giving up auto and the OD story now.

if he / TS could wait for the new myvi (using new engine as per vios) he might save up more fuel. disadvantage will be the outlook of the coming one seems not enticing to some
If not, wait for model at clearance price.......lol:driver:

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
i've change to manual lately.. have to admit the fun of driving it and wont sell anytime soon eventho sometimes suffer left leg muscle pain even when before entering traffic jammed.. :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i've change to manual lately.. have to admit the fun of driving it and wont sell anytime soon eventho sometimes suffer left leg muscle pain even when before entering traffic jammed.. :rofl:
Drive more, get the exercise on the left leg, later ok one.....:driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Airtrek manual? That is very uncommon.

But the fun of manual is priceless even for a normal car like mine.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Modifying cars doesnt addup the FC, possible?

how true could it be?
and how do someone actually achieve that?
heard someone claims adding performance != adding FC :D
i know new engines are sophisticated that even they hav high engine capacity and power(eg new BMW 330Ci)
but their FC still falls under the quite economical side (that car gives a 11.8km/l)

but im talking about general car modding that usually adds more power
modding engines to give power...smoother ride blah blah...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience