Accord SDA - stock absorber paired with GAB sport spring

xw4600

Known Member
Mar 13, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
hi forumers,

I would like to ask if anyone has tried this pairing ( stock absorber + sport spring ).
My tyre size is 225/45 R18 for the moment.Will it scrapped the fender and how bumpy is it.
As a matter of fact , does it affect my handling , or is safe ?

ty

Attachments

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
hi forumers,

I would like to ask if anyone has tried this pairing ( stock absorber + sport spring ).
My tyre size is 225/45 R18 for the moment.Will it scrapped the fender and how bumpy is it.
As a matter of fact , does it affect my handling , or is safe ?

ty
Some mentioned using lowered sports springs and stock absorber will kill the absorbers faster since sport spring is short and stock absorber have long stroke, another is the bounce and rebounce strength of the spring is not matching to the stock absorber, however some say they have been using that combination without problem...:hmmmm:
Whether it will scrap the wheel fender depends on how low the springs are. If using stock rims and tyre size should not have problem. If using aftermarket rims with bigger offset and wider tyres then got to see how low the springs are and what load you carry.
Handling will usually be better as you are now lowered, but surely will be bumpy since the springs are harder and you are now lowered.

xw4600

Known Member
Mar 13, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
ty for the comment.
i think i will just stick to the stock combination as comfort is more suitable to KL potholes road.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How do I dismantle the 3rd brake light and replace the bulb?

I've tried to took out both 'nut's beside and I still couldn't take the cover of the 3rd brake light out.
it's like stuck there, I try to pry open the cover, but it's still like intact very firm. Dare not to pry too hard also.

Pls advice!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience