Hello Everyone!!

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Even frequent still visiting only mah.......hhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahha:biggrin:
But in Autoworld can say stay woh! because if don't log out can see I am always log in. In ZTH, automatic will log out......lol
Now I get your point. It depends on web browser.

sam_01

Nov 28, 2016
So how is the new car? Anything negative/weaknesses that you've found so far? Have you done anything on it or still virgin?
Car is great. Loved the acceleration, seats are comfy, although I think the suspension is on the stiffer side.
Negative side, I do notice some parts are not well aligned & the welding on the door looks kinda hideous. Overall, so far no major issues [knock on wood].

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Many a time road-going cars are later turned into track-terrors that leave a lasting legacy on the asphalt of circuits, apart from permanently etching themselves firmly in the back of the minds of adolescent boys just picking up on the whiff of petrol and burnt rubber.

Very rarely though do cars first come about in race-trim before making the downgrade to roadworthy and finding themselves homes in our...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience