[WTS] Mobile Wash n' Wax Service

Car Shops and Services

[WTS] Mobile Wash n' Wax Service

jackal400

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
[WTS]Doorstep Auto Detailing Service by A.R.T Detailing; Neat, Clean & Shine.

SERVICE PROVIDER INTRODUCTION

Greetings lowyat reader and fellow car owner, welcome to the thread where you'll get to enjoy premium and gentle care on your vehicle right at your car porch or personalized garage. By the way I'm a professional auto detailer whom had tonnes of experience in handling various paintwork issues irregardless of vehicle marque. Only the best products and technique shall be applied on your vehicle to ensure the everlasting mirror shine that your vehicle can get with.

I believe the foundation for making your car look it’s best is the elbow grease behind the proper use of tools and products tailored to each unique situation. My goal is to make your vehicle look better than new while protecting it for years to come and I'll also ensure you will not be having to undergo any repainting work plus maintaining high resale value throughout your vehicle usage. Only the best technique and equipments shall be applied on your precious ride. Stay with me throughout your vehicle usage and you will never regret.

GALLERY:

PAINTWORK CORRECTION:
50/50 BEFORE & AFTER:

ORANGE PEEL LEVELING
BEFORE:

AFTER:

PACKAGE(s):
A.R.T DETAILING SERVICE MENU:

Basic Exterior Package
Exterior handwash with 2 buckets & grit guard system. Complete hand drying with waffle weave microfibre towel.
Claybar treatment to remove paint surface contaminants and regain surface smoothness.
Tar spots removal via OSREN tar removal liquid.
MENZERNA ULTRA PP 2 in 1 paint sealant / wax application to create a slick and glossy paint surface. - 1st layer.
COLLINITE 885# heavy duty pure wax application to further enhance gloss and smoothness of the paint surface. - 2nd layer.
Tyres & rims cleanse via Multi purpose Cleaner.
Tyres dressed with Meguiars HyperDressing.
Door Jambs wipe clean via Multi purpose Cleaner.
Interior Vacuuming & protected with Meguiars HyperDressing.

Recommendation:
- For vehicles which are brand new (less than 7 days old) and vehicles that has been well-maintained with great paintwork condition but in need of some protection layer to be added on at an affordable rate.
- For vehicles that has been appropriately corrected and coated by other detailer but in need of some extra sacrificing protection layer on top of your current coating layer.

DONT's:
- Not inclusive of any polishing steps & paint cleansing task. Any of the paintwork defect removal tasks are not included in the package.
- Not inclusive of windscreen watermark removal task.
- Not inclusive of any glass cleaning activity. Just simple wipe clean with micro fibre.

Working duration: 3 hours - 6 hours per car.

Price: S: RM 100.00 - Myvi, Alto, Polo, Kelisa, Picanto, i10 & etc.
M: RM 120.00 - Saga, Vios, City, Civic, Altis, & etc.
L : RM 140.00 - Camry, Accord, Alza, Grand Livina, & etc.
XL: RM 170.00 - BMW x5, Toyota Harrier, Innova, Exora, S-class, & etc.
XXL: RM 200.00 - Estima, Alphard, Odyssey, Elgrand & etc.

Enhanced Cleansing Exterior Package
Exterior handwash with 2 buckets & grit guard system. Complete hand drying with waffle weave microfibre towel.
Nanoskin hand claying treatment to ensure optimum smoothness on paint surface by removing surface contaminants.
1 step machine polishing via OSREN paint cleaner to remove embedded dirts from paintwork and regain gloss and smoothness.
COLLINITE 885# heavy duty pure wax application to further enhance gloss and protection of the paint surface.
Glass wiped down with Microfibre and Meguiars Glass Cleaner Ammonia Free.

Recommendation:
- For vehicles which are in need of a smooth and glossy surface but not to be mistaken as paintwork correction job at an affordable rate.
- For vehicles that require "whitening" effect; especially white & other light coloured vehicles where the dirt particles always got stuck on the paint surface.
- For car owners that are interested to amp up their overall gloss and smooth effect at a limited budget but not having someone else trashing their vehicle.

DONT's:
- Not inclusive of any paintwork defect removal task; i.e swirl removal, watermark removal & scratch removal.

Working duration: 6 hours - 9 hours per car.

Price: S: RM 180.00 - Myvi, Alto, Polo, Kelisa, Picanto, i10 & etc.
M: RM 200.00 - Saga, Vios, City, Civic, Altis, & etc.
L : RM 220.00 - Camry, Accord, Alza, Grand Livina, & etc.
XL: RM 250.00 - BMW x5, Toyota Harrier, Innova, Exora, S-class, & etc.
XXL: RM 280.00 - Estima, Alphard, Odyssey, Elgrand & etc.

Advanced Exterior Package
Nanoskin hand claying treatment to ensure optimum smoothness on paint surface by removing surface contaminants.
1 step machine polishing via MENZERNA PF2500 or PF 2200.
2nd Exterior handwash with 2 buckets & grit guard system. Complete hand drying with waffle weave microfibre towel. To remove polishing powders and oils.
MENZERNA ULTRA PP 2 in 1 paint sealant / wax application to create a slick and glossy paint surface. - 1st layer.
COLLINITE 885# heavy duty pure wax application to further enhance gloss and protection of the paint surface. - 2nd layer.

Recommendation:
- For vehicles that are in moderate condition and require some amount of paintwork correction task; i.e swirl removal, watermark removal. Paintwork correction rate of up to 60% ONLY; subject to type of paintwork and paintwork condition.
- For cars which are less than a year old and in need of a polishing task to clear up some of the paintwork defects to be found on the paintwork.

DONT's:
- Not recommended for majority of the dark-coloured vehicles as dark colour has the higher tendency rate of showing up paintwork defects. The 1 step machine polishing task might not be refined enough to finish up the car with hologram / buffer trail / machine markings free.

Working duration: 9 hours - 12 hours per car.

Price: S: RM 300.00 - Myvi, Alto, Polo, Kelisa, Picanto, i10 & etc.
M: RM 350.00 - Saga, Vios, City, Civic, Altis, & etc.
L : RM 400.00 - Camry, Accord, Alza, Grand Livina, & etc.
XL: RM 420.00 - BMW x5, Toyota Harrier, Innova, Exora, S-class, & etc.
XXL: RM 450.00 - Estima, Alphard, Odyssey, Elgrand & etc.

Intensive Exterior Package
Step 1 Compounding - Purple Foam Wool / White Wool Pad + Menzerna FG 400
Step 2 Polishing - Appropriate Foam Pad + Menzerna PF 2500 / PF 2200 / SF 4000
Step 3 Jewel Polishing - Finishing Foam Pad + Menzerna SF 4000
2nd Exterior handwash with 2 buckets & grit guard system. Complete hand drying with waffle weave microfibre towel. To remove polishing powders and oils.
COLLINITE 885# heavy duty pure wax application to further enhance gloss and protection of the paint surface. - 2nd layer.
COLLINITE 885# heavy duty pure wax application to further enhance gloss and protection of the paint surface. - 3rd layer.
Windscreen watermark removal on all of the glass surface.

Recommendation:
- For vehicles that are subject to total overhaul of the paintwork condition. Paintwork correction rate of up to 95%.
- For darker coloured vehicles that require paintwork correction task regardless age of car.
- For vehicles that are subject to heavy wear and tear from the inappropriate wash techniques, formation of heavy contaminants such as waterspots / watermarks, heavily swirled up by inappropriate polishing technique (whether be it done by hand or machine).

Working duration: 2 to 3 working days.

Price: S: RM 550.00 - Myvi, Alto, Polo, Kelisa, Picanto, i10 & etc.
M: RM 650.00 - Saga, Vios, City, Civic, Altis, & etc.
L : RM 750.00 - Camry, Accord, Alza, Grand Livina, & etc.
XL: RM 800.00 - BMW x5, Toyota Harrier, Innova, Exora, S-class, & etc.
XXL: RM 850.00 - Estima, Alphard, Odyssey, Elgrand & etc.

Dealing method: COD ONLY.

Coverage area: The whole of Peninsular Malaysia.

Operating hours: 7a.m. - 10p.m. Available daily, anytime & anywhere as preferred.

Location of seller: Rawang, Selangor.

Contact method/details:
SMS/WHATSAPP/VIBER/TELEGRAM : +60126842340 (LANCE)
EMAIL : [email protected]
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/A.R.T.Detailing

Terms & Condition:
1) In the event of products run out, main stream products will be replace by other product with same quality.
2) For any destination more than 50 kms, there will be transport surcharge; minimum rate shall be RM 25.00. Kindly PM me your exact address and I'll send you the exact quote.
3) The 1 step machine polish will remove swirl and water mark up to a certain level ONLY. For any extensive polishing work, kindly message me and we will discuss further to recommend the better choice that suits your vehicle.
4) Kindly provide both water supply with hose and power supply for my perusal.
5) COD ONLY; no credit card / bank transfer / debit card / banker's cheque are allowed !!
6) Detaied Polishing Package's customer shall be entitled for 2 F.O.C wash & waxing programme; to be carried out one month after the initial service date. ONLY limited to clients that are staying within Klang Valley. For outstation owners, you'll have to bear with the transport fees should you require the F.O.C programme to be applied on your vehicle.

WHY CHOOSE A.R.T DETAILING AS YOUR DETAILER ?

1) Precise and comprehensive hand wash. Guarantee clear coat safe and swirl free wash. NO 1 bucket 1 cloth method !!!!
2) Tonnes of experience on hands with various types of paintwork issue.
3) Usage of appropriate tools & solutions for different purpose of work.
4) Friendly advice / tips to maintain your paintwork.
5) No fear of having too many strangers visiting your lovely home, I'm working alone.
6) Work with patience & passionate on your precious ride; as though he is working at his own precious ride.
7) Flexible appointment time; anytime from 7a.m. - 10p.m.
8) Proven track record from various user feedbacks; GUARANTEE NO DUPE ACCOUNT FEEDBACKS !!

IMPORTANCE OF AUTO DETAILING

1) Auto detailing means much more than just having a clean vehicle, it means protection. Your vehicle will shine like new, while being protected from harmful environmental elements and roads hazards. Regularly having your car detailed every couple months will keep all surfaces like new and protected for years to come.

2) Auto detailing is a great way to keep your vehicle looking new. Many people take great care of their vehicle's engine but few do the same for the exterior and interior of their vehicle. Detailing is a quick and cost effective way to increase your cars value and put more money back into your pocket.

3) Driving a clean, shiny vehicle is more enjoyable than driving a dirty, dull vehicle. A clean vehicle projects confidence and professionalism. It shows that you care about your vehicle and promotes a positive image. This is essential if you use your vehicle for business. First impressions are important; customers want to see that you take care of all aspects of your business. Customers will appreciate being in a clean vehicle, as they do a clean office or store.

4) Regular waxing preserves your vehicle’s paint and re-sale value. A clean and shiny vehicle will give potential buyers confidence that your vehicle is in excellent condition inside and out. A neglected vehicle on the outside will appear to be neglected in all areas, bring down the re-sale value and making it more difficult to sell. Your vehicle’s paint is the icing on the cake to a mechanically sound vehicle.

5) Protecting your vehicles paint is the first step to preserving your investment for years to come. Applying a coat of wax or sealant as regular maintenance will keep your paint looking great and costs a lot less than having to re-paint your vehicle in the future. Your vehicle’s factory paint is better quality than most aftermarket alternatives. Aftermarket paint jobs tend to be much softer than the factory paint, therefore leaving it more prone to swirls and scratches.

Attachments

Last edited:

jackal400

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
A few of the pictures that were taken during one of my recent works. Kindly pardon me on the 2nd picture as I hadn't prep up the glass surface yet. Enjoy some of the pictures below with the mirror shine package after effect :

jackal400

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
Need some bling-bling on your dull & rough-like paintwork ? Then SMS/PM me to place your booking today. Services shall be carried out right at your doorstep with optimum convenience & safety. :)

jackal400

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
Need some bling-bling on your dull & rough-like paintwork ? Then SMS/PM me to place your booking today. Services shall be carried out right at your doorstep with optimum convenience & safety. :)

jackal400

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
Here's a teaser shot on one of the recently detailed vehicles. Stay tuned for more pictures.

jackal400

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
Here's a 50/50 shot on one of the recently detailed client vehicle :

Roof reflection shot :

Side reflection shot :

A-pillar reflection shot :

jackal400

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
A.R.T Detailing is now back on business and available for any occasions. Should you require a bling-bling session for your precious ride, feel free to drop us a PM or SMS @ 012-6842340. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Gong Xi Fa Cai to every chinese forummers and have a great day to all of the ZTH forummers.

jackal400

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
A teaser shot on one of the recently detailed vehicle. More shots to be coming up soon.

jackal400

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
Here's the continuation of the previous teaser shot; below is a 4 years old stock black paintwork latio sport whom had undergone my detailing service recently. Thank you for the kind support from the car owner :peace:

jackal400

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
A.R.T Detailing will be proudly introducing the new Smooth & Slick Package at an affordable rate. Price ranging from RM 60.00 - RM 120.00; depending on car size. A mixture of Meguiars product to be used on the new package.

Should you be interested with the new Smooth & Slick package, feel free to drop me a PM or SMS @ 012-6842340 to get yours today.

jackal400

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
A.R.T Detailing will be introducing the new Smooth & Slick package for your precious ride right at your doorstep. Details package shall be as per following:

Package 1 / SMOOTH & SLICK PACKAGE:
Exterior handwash
Nanoskin hand claying treatment+Tar Removal
Meguiars NXT 2.0 synthetic wax
Meguiars Quik Detailer Spray - Professional Line
Tyres & rims cleanse+Dressing
Interior Vacuuming
Meguiars HyperDressing - Professional Line
Jambs cleaning

Working time: 3 hours - 6 hours per car.

Price: S: RM 70.00 - Myvi, Alto, Polo, Kelisa, Picanto, i10 & etc.
M : RM 90.00 - Saga, Vios, City, Civic, Altis, Alza & etc.
L : RM 110.00 - Camry, Accord, Exora, Innova & etc.
XL: RM 130.00 - BMW x5, Estima, Alphard, S-class & etc.

How to schedule an appointment:

1) PM or SMS @ 012-6842340 to schedule for a slot.
2) Send in the following details to confirm your slot.
- Contact no. & Name:
- Address:
- Car model:
- Appointment date & time:
3) Once confirmed, an SMS confirmation will be sent to your mobile in regards of the appointment.

You may place your booking from today onwards and 15% Discount shall be entitled for the first 10 customers. I'll keep you guys updated about the discount. First come first serve basis. 9 more slots available, so quickly grab yours today !!!

The above service package shall be carried out right at your doorstep with no extra transportation fees. You'll only need to provide water supply, a hose & power supply and I'm ready to groom up your precious ride. Appointment shall be available from 7a.m. - 10 p.m.

-Lance.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've read some place offer servicing BBK or calipers but forgot where is it already - i think its in Sunway.

Need to service caliper which i have already bought the parts i.e. seals, rubber, etc.

any recommendation?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience