No gear change, jerking when reverse

tengko

Sep 10, 2008
khairul-joran.blogspot.com
thanks bro.. will try call him..

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

i used Proton ATF..never used other brand..will try to check the level..thanks!

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

noted!..thanks

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

how much the sensor cost, bro?..thanks

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

YES BRO, FORGET to MENTIONED about the BLINKING "D"..thanks for remind me...

the indicator blinking when it is in D..so then i need to do the PDT, is that what u mean by diagnosis wif scanner or there's other scanner/equipment?
bro my car satria neo also happen like your problem. already solve please share what the problem how much damage to fix it. thank you

Feb 7, 2018
Kuala Lumpur
Salam boss. Dah selesai ke masalah gear?
Bleh share punca? TCU problem atau sensor?
Bleh whatsapp sy 011-27391344 sbb nk tau penyelesaiannya. Tgh ade masalah yg sama.
Thanks boss.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello I'm from neighbor country Indonesia. I got the 6a13tt engine with the auto trans from malaysia. I am trying to find the FTO manual transmission to mate with the engine. But it's kind hard to find it here.

Just wondering if someone has ever locked the 6a13tt auto trans AWD and run it as the auto FWD?Can this be done?

rgds
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience