myvi 1.3 first gen cant accelerate above 120 km/h

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
No i think the problem was caused because my s flow (jian hang) and mid swirl bullet (kent wong exhaust) both have the function of storing backpressure in the exhaust system n cause too many pressure in the exhaust system not allowing the pressure to exit smoothly n my rpm cant rise smoothly.... :burnout: if im correct la :biggrin::biggrin:
But S flow also straight through muffler, only it return and then out again as in S. Why got so much back pressure?

Triple Y

Mar 21, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
the mid bullet n the s flow both got store back pressure
because when im using the same s flow on my kancil also got the same problem because the exhaust guy install a tube in the mid bullet n cause my kancil rpm not running smoothly after removing the s flow n replacing with another mid bullet the power is better

mean if want use the s flow (jian hang) mid bullet must be normal one not swirl type

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
No i think the problem was caused because my s flow (jian hang) and mid swirl bullet (kent wong exhaust) both have the function of storing backpressure in the exhaust system n cause too many pressure in the exhaust system not allowing the pressure to exit smoothly n my rpm cant rise smoothly.... :burnout: if im correct la :biggrin::biggrin:
It doesn't "STORE" backpressure la. Backpressure is when there is resistance for the exhaust to exit la. Like I already told you - remove the bullet lor.

And for exhaust to cause speed issues like that - your exhaust system must be pretty damn restrictive!!!

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Stock car can go faster than his "modded" car. So he spend money to make his car slower.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
It doesn't "STORE" backpressure la. Backpressure is when there is resistance for the exhaust to exit la. Like I already told you - remove the bullet lor.

And for exhaust to cause speed issues like that - your exhaust system must be pretty damn restrictive!!!
Not extractor then, have strangler......lol:rofl:

Triple Y

Mar 21, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
The s flow was taken out from my previos kancil n the myvi stock exhaust system was having worn out gasket n stuck muffler.... that why i changed it...