The Ulu Yam Rush !

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Strange that someone who obviously knows a lot about cars, a tire sifu, and drives the most legendary 4 cyl turbo engine ever made has never done any touge like spirited driving! :hmmmm:

Yeah, if the driver really pushes and leans hard in the corners, it will eat up the outer treads, that's why race cars have a lot more camber to square up the contact patch under load.
I learn about cars from my mechanic. When I service or repair my car I spend the whole time at mechanic's place and ask questions and that is quite a few years of input....hhahahhah
Mechanic also become close and family friend already, he shares same passion on race and rally that is why we go see rally together. As for touge those earlier days they rarely have that, but by now with bro. cvkit, Izso, Issuzark, they go very early and I being old already don't follow them....hhahahhaha
Tyres was a hobby and a passion to learn more about the black donuts. My elder brother was at one time with Dunlop and a good friend of mine works in a tyre shop. From there again many input and from there know other tyre shops....lol

Well, we drive normal car to see rally, not a 3 degree negative race car.....hhahahhahah:rofl:

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

ALL LIARS here BIG TIME :thefinger:
Got valid reason.....hhahhahahhaha

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That is follow the leader, whether correct to follow or not all will follow also.........hhahhahahahha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A high grade Tupperware

Measure the K&N filter size, make sure it fit

Use Spray paint to mark the shape pattern of the carburetor base

Base pattern marked

Use fire to heat up a nail to cut...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience