Road Trip

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
I am a travel fanatic and also know alot of people who constantly drive drive and drive to their destination.

I know an uncle friend who drove all the way to Siberia, I think ZTH can accommodate a main area covering Road Trip.

Road Trip can be a simple journey from Kuala Lumpur to Tanjung Malim, or Penang to Bangkok or Singapore to Kota Bahru...

If we extend a little, alot of people like to rent car while vacation in other country like Japan Australia UK and .....

The purpose of Road Trip section is to emphasis on the car drove, route use, driving scenery..there is alot of joy in driving also compare to flights... alot of local suprise...

My uncle friend who drove to Siberia with his super modified 4wd, really share alot of information and experience on car, problems, and some on the spot DIYwith unusual Mcguyver like solution

I really love to read all these travel blogs, but most of them focus more on themself or food or attraction, rather than their love with the car ... :driver:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Got one friend who joins his 4WD club drive. Mostly Asian countries so far.....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I got a friend who drove his modified Waja KL to Thailand and past that - just because his buddies and him were bored.

Turbo charged goodness and non 4WD!

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
I read damn a handful of road trip into bangkok, chiangmai ... it just so exotic... really wish can try once.. but wife wont join...
friends also not interested... look like have to wait until retire.. maybe only got chance...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I read damn a handful of road trip into bangkok, chiangmai ... it just so exotic... really wish can try once.. but wife wont join...
friends also not interested... look like have to wait until retire.. maybe only got chance...
Join clubs then and go with members.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, need some help here. I'm driving Mira L2S converted kancil. MY car used to have white smoke problems. First, went and replaced valve seals but its not original ones so still got smoke. But didn't know its not ori daihatsu oil seals. So i thot my piston rings KO adi, so i went for overhaul of the whole engine, and true enough, not only my piston rings KO, my pistons oso KO due to lack of fuel. Later only find out that my fuel pump KO oso. So after changing all the necessary part and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience