AfterMarket Electric Tailgate lift Power Boot Power Tailgate LIft

Exterior and Body

AfterMarket Electric Tailgate lift Power Boot Power Tailgate LIft

yafhomarketing

Known Member
Sep 16, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com

1) Aftermarket electric tailgate lift assisting system opens and closes your tailgate by simply pressing a button.
2) This smart aftermarket lift gate provides additional security and value to your vehicle. Installation is designed for the do-it-yourself and comes with various brackets depending on your car.
3) Electrical hookup has never been easier, with a easy to install switch and a Plug and Play Harness.
This reliable system will out perform a hydraulic system without all the complicated plumbing and upkeep.
4) The kit includes Control Module, Plug and Play Harness along with mounting brackets and hardware plus easy to understand instructions.
5) Aftermarket retrofit power liftgate is a kit for all family members to use in all weather conditions eg. raining day.

Set come with
- Electric door poles
- Control moduler
- wiring cables
- Button in gate
- Button in Dash
- user manual

Features of electric tailgate
1. Use ORIGINAL remote key to open/close tailgate.
2. Touch button in tailgate to open/close.
3. Press button to open/close tailgate in driver's seat.
4. Tailgate will bounce back automatically once it sense obstacles while closing.
5. Customizable tailgate height, suits to everyone.
6. Sound alarm when tailgate is closing or opening.

Answer & Queastion
Q. Is this power lift fits to all cars?
A. Electric tailgate is a general model for our tailgate lifts, it’s not a universal one fits to all cars. This power lift is specially designed for each car model, it came with unique decoder box and control buttons, you need to choose sub-model from the list. Check with us if your model is not in the list.

Q. Will this kit fit right-hand drive Asian (Malaysia) Nissan X Trail ?
A. electric tailgate lift fits to both LHD(left hand drive) and RHD(right hand drive).

Q. How to calibrate the remote key on my vehicle to your system
A. There is no need to calibrate the remote key, it is ready for use once the power liftgate kit is installed(decode CANbus signal). You still use original remote control fob, operating as simple as long press (or press three times) open key to open or close the gate. To be precise, if your original remote has a rear door opening key, the operation is a 3 sec long press, if it is not available, the operation is click UNLOCK key three times.

Q. Can you share the size of door pole so I consider modding it?
A. Different car has different pole size and pole brackets, plus that there is a decoder box which is also specially designed, it is not possible for you to modify right now.

Q. Can I install it without interfering with the warranty on my vehicle.
A. electric tailgate is plug and play, it does not require to cut any wires so won't void your warranty in most of case. However, for some cars without factory reserved holes to mount the control button, you may want to drill a hole in order to place it nicely, the drill is included.

* 1 years local supplier warranty

kindly contact Us for more detail
Netz Chan +60162279186
www.wasap.my/60162279186
Email : [email protected]
@ Find more on FB Pages : Yafho Marketing

*PLS VIEW For Yr requirement car model are we available

https://shopee.com.my/shop/17006137/search/?shopCollection=5917861

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, as topic states my coilovers need a rebuild. So far only place that rebuilds hypermax 2 that I've been able to find is Garage R in Singapore.

Suggestions?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience