Uploader admits Viral McLaren skateboard attack a spoof!!

Amirul

Resident Journalist
Jun 7, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
www.zerotohundred.com

Some of you might now be upset knowing that the skateboard attack on this MP4-12C's windshield a few days ago was indeed a hoax, wondering if anything in this world is genuine anymore.

Well, that's the case now with the video. For those who missed the incident, you can watch it below:

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l7yt-VPYtOA" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="700"></iframe>

There are keen viewers that are already in doubt of the video's verity and there's just one thing missing; the uploader's confession.

Apparently, the uploader, Paul Gonzo confessed in an email to Jalopnik.com. The uploader whose real name Carlo Gonzalez says in the email:

"We did this as a simple spoof with zero intent to have the video go viral. In fact, this was the very first video I have EVER posted on YouTube. I myself rarely ever get on YouTube to watch videos. And just to clarify, the windshield on the McLaren was ALREADY CRACKED from a big rock chip a few weeks back.

It was scheduled to get replacement the day after we filmed the video. We just decided to have a little innocent fun among ourselves. Everyone in the video knows each other."

The video is admittedly staged to have a bit of fun and the Mclaren's windshield was already cracked from a few weeks before, and thankfully no one in the video was hurt.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys, im a real newbie to the car modification world so im after some advice
ive got an old 1968 toyota corona that i want to fix up and turn into a bit of a screamer
i want to put a new engine in it, but dont know what my options are...
im thinkin hopefully a high power 4-cylinder...
but really dont know what will fit and what wont
any advice???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience