How to Make Your 100,000km Car Engine Feels NEW Again (and SAVE MORE on Petrol too!)

Car Shops and Services

How to Make Your 100,000km Car Engine Feels NEW Again (and SAVE MORE on Petrol too!)

waiautoepoch

May 20, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Affordable Carbon Cleaning That Makes Your Car Engine Feels NEW Again in 40 minutes!

How To Make Your 100,000km Car Engine Feels NEW again (and SAVE MORE on Petrol too!)
** The Ultimate 40 minutes DETOX for Your Car Engine **

Do you remember the very FIRST TIME when you drive your car?
Do you remember how it felt to handle the engine, how it revved up POWERFULLY in response to your 'pedal to the metal'...

Then, back to present day (and REALITY), as time goes on, you realized that your car engine is not performing as much as it is capable of. The engine feels more 'sluggish', and worse still, you noticed it's consuming MORE PETROL than it used to!

Personally that was how I felt, and since I dont plan on getting a new car anytime soon (thanks to GST), I have to find another way to give my car engine a 'second life' (and preferably wont cost me a bomb).

That was how I found out about Epoch Engine Carbon Cleaning Service offered by Mr. Wai from Wai Auto Service. So far Im very happy with how my car performed after the service, the car felt 'lighter' to drive, there's noticeable increase in horsepower and torque, and guess what..less visit to the petrol stations!

If you're looking to give a New Lease of Life for your engine (and save on petrol), you need to read on and find out more how Epoch Engine Carbon Cleaning service can HELP YOU.

The EPOCH Engine Carbon Cleaning Service

This is how the engine carbon cleaning service will benefit you and your car,

+ Improve Driving Experience. Makes your car engine feels NEW again!

+ Increases Horsepower & Torque (see more charts & data below).

+ Improve Fuel Consumption (i.e. save money). When carbon buildup in your engine is removed, your engine will burn fuel more efficiently, thus reducing fuel consumption, friction and emissions.

+ Fast & No engine disassembly required. The traditional way to clean your engine requires taking out your engine and disassemble it. This requires more time and skilled mechanics to do the job properly. Epoch carbon cleaning is fast and simple and do not require engine disassembly. This means the process is simpler and labor cost is lower, thus saving your money.

+ Prolong the life of your engine. A carbon deposit-free engine runs more efficiently and smoothly, thus it last longer. For top engine performance, it is recommended to perform carbon cleaning every 30,000 km.

+ Environmentally Friendly. The cleaning process helps removes harmful Carbon Deposits from your engine, and helps reduces carbon emissions.

Who is EPOCH?

Epoch Energy Technology Corp. is a Taiwan technology company who is the Pioneer in Oxy-Hydrogen Carbon Cleaning technology.

What is Ox-Hydrogen Carbon Cleaning Technology?

The Epoch Carbon Cleaning System uses WATER to produce a mixed oxygen-hydrogen gas that is added to the engine intake during a 40-minute process.

Epoch's flagship product EP-350B+ is the machine that uses the above technology to perform this revolutionary carbon cleaning service.

How Does It Work?

This is how the cleaning process works using the EP-350B+:

What Parts of the Engine Does it Clean?

During the process, it will clean the following parts of your engine:

1) Valve

2) Intake Manifold

3) Upper Cylinders

4) The Pistons

This cleans up all the carbon and gives you a better breathing engine.

Videos

The video below shows the detail Step by Step of the cleaning process.
** This is the SAME process of which Wai Auto Service will use to service your car**

[YOUTUBE]kVZDcqt30Bw[/YOUTUBE]

Is EPOCH Carbon Cleaning Service Safe For Your Car?

The technology has been available since 2008, have been patented in 30 countries, received numerous awards and have been used to service cars in many countries. The results speak for itself.

Check out some showcase videos of cars being serviced by the Epoch EP-350B machine in Sydney and Singapore.

[YOUTUBE]VBHQHwiQ1Yo[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]4ghPSEjJOlo[/YOUTUBE]

Check out a segment about Epoch EP-350B shown on Astro AWANI TV

[YOUTUBE]cYL0IFM3YSA[/YOUTUBE]

Testimonials

Check out some of the cars serviced by Wai Auto Service. As you can see, the carbon cleaning service is suitable for ANY cars, regardless of type and age.

So, if you care about giving your car engine a good 40 minutes 'detox', and see immediate result thereafter, here's what you'll do,

1) Call or Whatsapp at the phone number below to make an appointment with Mr. Wai from Wai Auto Service.

2) Go to Wai Auto Service workshop at the scheduled time.

3) Mr Wai will diagnose your car engine condition.

4) Wait for around 40 minutes for the carbon cleaning process. (You can wait and have teh tarik at the mamak store next door).

5) Feel the immediate result as you drive away from the workshop!

Don't Wait, Start Enjoying the Benefits Now!

Normal similar service elsewhere could cost up to RM350.00.
However at Wai Auto Service, they are now offering the service at a promotional price of RM180.00 only.

Call OR Whatsapp to Make Appointment Today!
018-2865830 (Mr. Wai)
*If the phone is busy, please call again or Whatsapp, thanks.*
Wai Auto Service
30-G1 Jalan Perdana 6/6
Pandan Perdana
55300 Kuala Lumpur.

Drive to us with Waze by clicking HERE
OR Search 'Wai Auto Service' in your phone's Waze app

Attachments

Last edited:

waiautoepoch

May 20, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Re: How to Make Your 100,000km Car Engine Feels NEW Again (and SAVE MORE on Petrol to

Another satisfied customer!

waiautoepoch

May 20, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Re: How to Make Your 100,000km Car Engine Feels NEW Again (and SAVE MORE on Petrol to

Thank you!

waiautoepoch

May 20, 2015
Kuala Lumpur

Thank you!

Sep 3, 2014

nice ..would love to give it a try since my mileage is almost 150k ..

waiautoepoch

May 20, 2015
Kuala Lumpur

nice ..would love to give it a try since my mileage is almost 150k ..
Hello skystatic, yeah 150k is about the right time to give your car a good 'engine detox'. After the 40 minutes service you will immediately feel the difference, try it to believe it, after all it's only RM180.

Go ahead and contact Ah wai at 018-2865830 or just go straight to the workshop at,

Wai Auto Service
30-G1 Jalan Perdana 6/6
Pandan Perdana
55300 Kuala Lumpur.
Drive to us with Waze by clicking HERE
OR Search 'Wai Auto Service' in your phone's Waze app

Thanks for your interest.

waiautoepoch

May 20, 2015
Kuala Lumpur

Thank you!

rayracer

Nov 11, 2004
CHERAS,TMN CONNAUGHT
NIL

if engine oil already start "eater"??
means got some oil leaking and valve seal not in good condition, waste money to do???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i wanna buy a prelude n since no more 1st hand in msia so i need 2 buy d 2nd one lah..
so now i got few choices btween 4th gen n 5th gen..
n d 5th gen is d bb8 n come out wit f22b ngine
cn u tell me d advantages n disadvantages of dis ngine n how powerful dis ngine
i really need 2 noe coz i dun wana regret afta i bought it
any lude's taiko..plss help me
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience