recommendations for extractor for bt 20v

kayy

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
hi
noted that JASMA produce extractor 4-2-1 for the BT 20v but due to its quite hard to find, do u suggest any other makers with the same quality?heard RIMUS also make it..but is it any good?
suggestion of purchasing places also welcomed

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
kayy said:
hi
noted that JASMA produce extractor 4-2-1 for the BT 20v but due to its quite hard to find, do u suggest any other makers with the same quality?heard RIMUS also make it..but is it any good?
suggestion of purchasing places also welcomed
what other modification that you plan to do on ur engine?
If no...stock extractor is already a very good unit.

kayy

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
nothing much..mostly is stock standard.. and true...the performance of stock ones is quite good when mated with my current system which is 2" stainless and s flow system with 3" overbore tip...but due to the stock connector before the flexible it slightly bented since the obtaining it fr the hcut..it made quite deep rumbling sound..kinda sexy throathy ''roarr" when idle..hehe...so just searching for alternative extractor suggestions if any
heard that extractor give quite good throttle response..so im open for suggestions

t-la

1,000 RPM
May 10, 2005
secret place
jasma in not producing.......
yes the extrac. give a very goos respond.
u can get aftermarket extrac. produced by hks,apex,fgk,rsr,cusco, etc....

i have 1 rsr 4-1 20v header up for hari raya sale.........

nnik

3,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Lembah Klang
bro EG9..can 16V rsr s/charge header put onto BT njin?? is there any mod needed and can perform well or pro n contra....Thanks....

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
Why not you get blacktop extractor straigt away? save the hassle.

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
yeap.. stock blktop extractor a lot easier & cheaper to get compare to aftermarket and yet doesn't compromise much on performance. whoa.. EG9.. now become supercharge expert also ar??..hahahha

nnik

3,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Lembah Klang
EG9 said:
Why not you get blacktop extractor straigt away? save the hassle.
so hard to find la bro.....u got spare ka......sell to me cheap cheap lerr....ekekk

erwan

Known Member
Dec 27, 2003
seniors,
just wanna ask...i've found an extractor brand of RANSPEED, ok or not that one?Just found it yesterday at 1 shop, so many there including for S/C, AE86, SVT, BT..i dunno, maybe u guys know better...good ka that brand?

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
Some local manufacturer name it after Janspeed. Ori Janspeed is from UK. While Ranspeed is the localised version.Quality, of coz, totally different. It's something like Rimus & Remus story...

erwan

Known Member
Dec 27, 2003
ic..
thanks for the info, really helps a lot for newbie like me....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Thieves have made off with that oh so sexy Nissan GT-R from the most recent Fast & Furious film. The car was being stored, along with several other vehicles, at a facility in Sun Valley, Los Angeles. The thieves were no doubt aware that the vehicle was inside the facility when they broke through the metal door and drove off with the car, paying no attention to the other vehicles inside. The thieves did, however, damage both a Porsche Boxster and a classic Studebaker in the process.

While...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience