Ceramic Coating

Car Shops and Services

Ceramic Coating

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Ceramic Coating

* Stand until 2000F (so good for exhaust manifold and turbine housing)
* Reduce under hood temperature
* Exotic look
* Prevent corrosion and increase part life
* Available color: Satin Black

Price depend on size of manifolds and turbine housing so please call or sms us for price quotation.

Coated by Dynatech
No.22A, Jalan TP 7/2 UEP Light Industrial Park
40400, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia

Shidie (013248859)
Ariff (0126212352)

Blog: Coated by Dynatech

Attachments

Last edited:

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Ceramic coating is basically a thermal barrier designed to reduce radiated heat and prevent corrosion of the part. Since the ceramic keeps the heat inside the part, such as an exhaust header, it increases the exhaust velocity resulting in a more horsepower.

Most people see a 1% to 5% horsepower increase, depending on the configuration. The most common applications for ceramic are exhaust headers, downpipes and turbocharger turbine housings. The life of the part is also increased 3 to 5 times due to the corrosion resistance of the ceramic coating, as long as the part is kept below the prescribed heat limit.

koie587

1,000 RPM
Dec 6, 2007
PM me too...standard mivec manifold...how much and how long would it take?...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi Bro, thanks for your reply. Once you get a bigger oven let me know the cost to do the manifold!

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
PM me too...standard mivec manifold...how much and how long would it take?...
I have sent PM but if u dont get it, let me know :driver:

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Hi Bro, thanks for your reply. Once you get a bigger oven let me know the cost to do the manifold!
Its not our oven, its our sandblast cabinet, sure bro, once we upgrade, will let u know :driver:

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Recent Works!

Last edited:

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Bro, now we can do NA extractor/header, check your PM :driver:

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Ceramic coated 4g63 exhaust manifold in action, Coated by Dynatech for APC (Advance Performance Centre, Subang Perdana)

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys. My friend's Yellow EG Ferios was stolen last Sunday, 2AM at MBO, Terminal Two Seremban. He went there to watch a movie. So please be extra careful if you go there. The place is equipped with CCTV but were told that not all are functioning. Below is the info of the stolen car:

1. Yellow colored EG ferio
2. Black front hood
3. Bronze CE28 replica rims
4. Plate number JCP 1636

Kindly please contact me at 013 if you happen to see the car anywhere.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience