Modification question

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
By the way guys I thiught that your warranty will be voided Base on what you mod only. Like will they really blame engine failure if we modify exhaust so our car can fart easier? For wheels maybe still acceptable cause it's consider towing your car slightly by adding heavier cap ayam rims
Been hearing many complains from owners regarding warranty being void due to modding, adding and installing extra stuffs and all that.....:driver:

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Been hearing many complains from owners regarding warranty being void due to modding, adding and installing extra stuffs and all that.....:driver:
Even skipping regular maintenance or doing it outside authorized service centers WILL void your warranty. You have to follow the 10K/6 months schedule or it will be voided too..

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Means they are afraid it leaks after install, so better weld part of the roof to new car......lol:rofl:
No its just a less skill intensive method. Anyway all modern sunroof "leaks". There is a tiny gap of not more than 0.5mm between rubber and the roof opening., Under the seam gaps are water channels or drains. When water gets on your roof, they drip through the gap and onto the water channel and drains away though rubber hoses attached to 4 ends of those drains, which goes down by the sides of all 4 pillars. This design started off in the mid 80s and became common from the 90s onwards. The old method of sealing 100% was actually more troublesome.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Even skipping regular maintenance or doing it outside authorized service centers WILL void your warranty. You have to follow the 10K/6 months schedule or it will be voided too..
Yah! anyway, car manufacturer SC will try their best to void warranty to cut losses.......lol:rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
They still do the na polo, I have no confidence on getting dsg and turbo from vw, father owned a golf last time and met with alot of problems.. Even with warranty I'm not willing to leave my car in service center for a week lol. Anyway thanks for your input everybody, you probably save me a summon by telling me the sticker rules Haha, could've sworn I saw someone getting summon from stickers before on Facebook.

By the way guys I thiught that your warranty will be voided Base on what you mod only. Like will they really blame engine failure if we modify exhaust so our car can fart easier? For wheels maybe still acceptable cause it's consider towing your car slightly by adding heavier cap ayam rims
You’d be surprised. I’ve seen headlight bulbs being blamed (swap to HID) to void warranty on GB.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys!

I noticed that my car (iswara. yes bear with me.) is taller on one side. I'm referring to the front suspension where in this case, the passenger left side is taller than driver's right side. I checked the absorbers for leaks and i found none. what could be the reason? Also, I'm curious to know where should i place the floor jack (i have a 2 tonne floor jack) when jacking up the car? I want to place the car on jack stands. I lost the car owner's manual and googling for the answers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience