Zhapalang Motorsport

Car Shops and Services

Zhapalang Motorsport

zendengoh

Known Member
Feb 11, 2008
KL Kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my

Zhapalang Motorsport is your one stop mechanical workshop for all your road car servicing, performance upgrades, and race track preparation.

Based in Kepong Metro Prima, Kuala Lumpur, Zhapalang Motorsport have a well appointed workshop, back up with an own auto parts shop with a well stocked supplies, we can ensure the product quality, both for your road car and performance applications.

Zhapalang Motorsport offers extensive services and maintenance programme such as;
* Minor & Major Service
* Engine Rebuild & Conversions
* Transmission Repairs
* Fluids Change
* Suspension
* Cooling systems
* Chassis Tuning
* Handling
* Air Cond Servicing & Re-Gassing
* Electrical & Trouble Shooting
* Turbocharging
* Supercharging

Our location:
[map]Zhapalang Motorsport[/map]

Address:
Zhapalang Motorsport
PB-0-05, Jalan Metro Prima 1,
Plaza Metro Prima, Kepong, 52100 K.L
Tel: 03-6250 3988

Operation Time:
Mon - Sat 930am - 730pm

Attachments

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
previously my old satria, got into accident, quite bad because too the car low, gearbox were pulled badly. causing the chassis, engine bay out of it's original place. im thinking of strip everything, realign/repair the chassis

so can you do it? how much roughly?

Thanks in advance.

zendengoh

Known Member
Feb 11, 2008
KL Kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
Sorry for late reply, for body work, you may look for those car claim workshop which have the equipment.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys my fren was asking wher to get those goldust not approved one..he wants reli damn gold dat cannot see inside the car one..he is driving a satria and he wants to tint the front both sides driver and passengers .. rear he will tint black film..so any recommendations wher to get those reli gold tint film..he said if its possible hardly look inside the car as though u have tinted two layer of film..
pls state down the price and wher to get..as i know those shops wont have the tint film but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience