Perdana evo Vs Perdana eterna Twin Turbo

zariel_faiz

Jun 11, 2007
hai..
blehh komen sikit pasal pemasangan enjin evo dperdana....maksud saya kos pemindahan engin evo...keburukan dan kebaikannya atau yg bestnye pakai enjin evo....blehh jugak bagi komen bagi pihak perdana eterna tt....

Last edited by a moderator:

fluffy?

Known Member
Jun 14, 2007
first,this is an english forum :) better be fair to all the forummers.

and to ur questions,surely the evo (wat ever model u want) is much better than the eterna TT.
simple because the td025 red tag and the blue tag turbos will run out of efficiency very fast.

zariel_faiz

Jun 11, 2007
hai..
i'm sorry, i din't mean to offend you.... i though this is a free language forum.. the reason i came out with this forum is to take info as much as i can get bacause i'm in the way to transplan the hearth of my perdana...i'm more to evo engine but i'm also want to get to know about eterna tt to...i'm apologise..for not being sensitive..

and to ur questions,surely the evo (wat ever model u want) is much better than the eterna TT.
simple because the td025 red tag and the blue tag turbos will run out of efficiency very fast.

vitrous

Known Member
Jun 18, 2005
Pahang
better get evo for more torque and response..
the 6a12tt only does 0.75 boost..(note that 6a12"tt"..twin turbine)..
while the tdo25 does more than 1...
just a bit newbie...thanks

trojan

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Madagascar
www.friendster.com
better get evo for more torque and response..
the 6a12tt only does 0.75 boost..(note that 6a12"tt"..twin turbine)..
while the tdo25 does more than 1...
just a bit newbie...thanks
u can tune up all turbo-ed engine for higher boost....so it doesn't mean only evo engine can go more than 1 bar....other turbo engine also can do the same...it is just the matter how u tweak the engine...

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

bro,
dont under estimate eterna v6tt engines, some of the owners has
outrun perdana evo cars before....in terms of maintance, its the same,
but v6tt saves more petrol on highways.

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
Evo III, 6k-7.5k
Eterna, 4k-5k.
That what i heard. Got more budget, go for EvoIII.
Otherwise, v6tt also not bad. The right conversion for Perdana.

zariel_faiz

Jun 11, 2007
hai..:burnout:
if the engine comes with the manual gearbox..how much aaa....can we use the gb with our perdana....i'm excited when people talk about evo3:adore: ....
Evo III, 6k-7.5k
Eterna, 4k-5k.
That what i heard. Got more budget, go for EvoIII.
Otherwise, v6tt also not bad. The right conversion for Perdana.

fluffy?

Known Member
Jun 14, 2007
faiz,
no la.not offended.just wanna keep things standard around here.hahahah!me personally would take the evo.

danz,
i didnt say its not as good..
i would say take the 63 over the 6a12(right?) coz the stock tebo will be out of breath.but that doesnt mean u cant replace ur turbo right?plonk in RHF series and etc.

i personally would like the 63 coz its quite "bullet proof" in stock form.

its my personal opinion.

guys,the both td025 red and blue and watever TD for the evo can go as much bars as u can count,but the effiiciency is wat matters.the td025 would be panting at 1bar.

no flaming aight?im not a mitsu owner,but just a guy who has been reading too much info on mitsus,toyotas and nissans etc..hahah!

cheerz!

Last edited:

vitrous

Known Member
Jun 18, 2005
Pahang
so zariel_faiz..
what engine now?..hahaha..

danzeterna..
v6tt does save fuel on highways?..how..explain pls..hehe

zariel_faiz

Jun 11, 2007
hai..
the engine is standard v6....but i had a hard crash with evo 3 engine...that why i'm trying to get the money to complete my dream.....please any oney out there tell the tale about evo 3 engine...any advise...
so zariel_faiz..
what engine now?..hahaha..

danzeterna..
v6tt does save fuel on highways?..how..explain pls..hehe

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
bro fluffy,
yeah...of course if i have more money i will definately go for evo3 engine...
its my choice of engine for my car...

vitrous..
hehe sorry bro...wat i mean is v6 consumes less petrol than 4 cylinder engines on highways, im using v6tt(manual), i compared it with my bro in laws car v6n/a (auto), we each fill up petrol (full tank) & then head to kelantan,
upon reaching, i still had quarter tank left while my bro in law already at the last line.....(both switch off aircond cos we travelled at night)

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
For me...
If u want to upgrade for more horseee Evo will be better coz a lot of performance parts out there...
If u want to have standard turbo engine only thus a better sound go for V6TT I mean 6a12 that only have 240hp for the RS version...
If u want a better performance thus a 6 piston nice sound.. go for 6a13tt.. superb...

If I m u.. I rather go for expensive Evo coz evo maintainance will be less as Evo only have 4piston thus town drive Fc will be better compare to V6tt at 6 piston everything also come in 6...when comes to FC.. town drive.. good luck with ur driving...hehehe

V6 back turbine easily spoilt due to one of the turbine located at the back of the engine and do not have cool air to cool it...

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
Bro Faiz,
As bro Mag said...he's sifo...
He and few others helped me to transplant EvoIII engine on my putra but cannot be endorsed. So I run illegal now...heheheh :rofl::rofl:
(just kidding...just kidding)

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The handling of the car? Is it as good as Neo? Cause I am thinking of getting this car and change it into a tracking car.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience