Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

LLumar Security Tint Special Promo

elym

Known Member
Jun 8, 2005
KL
Security Range Special Promotion for all ZTH Members!.

We are offering a special promotion to all ZTHians for our new security + solar tint. Products are 100% made in USA, and genuine.

LLumar 4M Star Package

Product details: -
Ultraviolet Rejection - 99%
Visible Light Transmittance - 55%
Tensile Strenth - 25,714 ib/inch^2
Break Strenth - 101 ib/inch

Promotional Price (Retail Price)
Small - RM1,300 (RM 1,800)
Medium - RM1,400 (RM 2,000)
Large - RM1,500 (RM 2,200)
MPV/SUV - RM1,600 (RM 2,400)
Warranty Period - 5 years
JPJ Compliant

Promotion Period : - till 20th Nov 2006!!!!

We also offer custom clear security/solar tint combos (2 Layers) with thickness from 100 microns (4M) 175 microns (7M) in clear form. That means, u can put any other window film on top of it!!

Visit us for hassle free custom quotation today.

Tint Auto (M) Sdn Bhd - Official Malaysia LLumar Distributor
22-1, Jalan PJU 5/8 Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara,
47810, Petaling Jaya.
03 6140 7933

Last edited:

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
ur clear tinted its means our window will just look normal from out side while is security protech? how much this cost?..thanks.

elym

Known Member
Jun 8, 2005
KL
cyilaw said:
ur clear tinted its means our window will just look normal from out side while is security protech? how much this cost?..thanks.
yup.. the clear ones are will make the window look normal from the outside. However, clear ones have to be applied onto the window before any tint can be applied.

Price depends on which clear security product you choose and you car size... our retail prices range from RM1,000 to RM 1,600 for 4M to 7M tints.

Promo prices will enjoy a RM200 discount for this month only, i.e. RM 800 to RM 1,400. For best results, these tints are bundled together with our solar tints as specials... so depending on which solar tint you choose the price will be different.

All tints installed by us will enjoy a 5 year warranty.

elym

Known Member
Jun 8, 2005
KL
Tohsan said:
what is the heat rejection percentage?
It depends on which heat rejection reading you use. Infrared Rejection % has been rejected by IWFA (International Window Film Association) as a benchmark in which LLumar is a member.

IWFA is currently using TSER (Total Solar Energy Rejected) as a more accurate guide for total heat rejection. The highest avaliable so far in the Malaysian market is around 60% due to issues for JPJ Compliance.

The promo package listed above provides a TSER of 29% due to its combination of solar rejection and security properties.

However, a higher TSER can be obtained by using a layer of security tint and a layer of solar tint. Naturally, this method will cost more.

PS. Our clear security tints already has a TSER of 16% on its own....

cheers....

ShallowRiver

Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
Elym,

I am driving a Mitsubishi Colt (Slightly smaller than a Honda Jazz). I need tint plus security, does that mean that I will need 2 layers or just one?

Can I know the cost please?

elym

Known Member
Jun 8, 2005
KL
ShallowRiver said:
Elym,

I am driving a Mitsubishi Colt (Slightly smaller than a Honda Jazz). I need tint plus security, does that mean that I will need 2 layers or just one?

Can I know the cost please?
The Colt is considered a small car so your cost is RM 1,300... if you take the special promo mentioned above, you will only have to apply 1 single layer which includes both the security tint with solar properties.... if you want 2 layers, the price will depend on what tint u prefer as a second layer.

ShallowRiver

Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
the security tint... is there a colour tint to it? and is the grades to the security layer?

elym

Known Member
Jun 8, 2005
KL
ShallowRiver said:
the security tint... is there a colour tint to it? and is the grades to the security layer?
The color to the tint listed above is black in color... yes there are grades to the security layer in terms of thickness... our thickness ranges from 4mil to 8 mil currently.

ShallowRiver

Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
It's a silly question to ask, the thickness of the promo is 4 Mil and since it's black % of tint is? What's the price range for the rest of the grades.

I am trying to make a comparison in terms of security and what I can afford. Just being practical.

elym

Known Member
Jun 8, 2005
KL
ShallowRiver said:
It's a silly question to ask, the thickness of the promo is 4 Mil and since it's black % of tint is? What's the price range for the rest of the grades.

I am trying to make a comparison in terms of security and what I can afford. Just being practical.

The tint has VLT of 55% which means the Visible light transmittance is 55%, therefore, it is pretty much the maximum you can go under the current JPJ approval criteria.

As explained, the price for the rest of the range will vary since there will be one layer of security film, and one layer of solar rejection film. The CLEAR security films will feature a minimum Total Solar Energy Rejection nof 14%. Naturally, when you add the solar rejection films, you will achieve a higher TSER depending on which product you choose. However, the downside for you is the costs will be significantly higher.

Our Clear security range retails at RM1,000 to RM 1,600, in which we are offering a RM200 discount. If you are serious bout it, pop by so I can gauge what you are looking for, and give you the best solution and price.

ShallowRiver

Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
what time do u close, ya? don't mind driving over to get a quote...

Last edited:

elym

Known Member
Jun 8, 2005
KL
ShallowRiver said:
what time do u close, ya? don't mind driving over to get a quote...
Our opening hours are 9am - 6 pm Monday to Saturday.

naklaju

Known Member
Jul 17, 2005
Rawang
The price included rear and front wind screen? Can quote me the price for nissan skyline..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

According to reports on Autosport, Kimi Raikkonen is set to commit to rallying in the World Rally Championship for a second season.

There have been numerous reports of a possibility that the 2007 Formula 1 world champion returning to grand prix racing with Renault in 2011, but apparently the Finn intends to stay in rallying for at least one more year.

It is said that Raikkonen is keen to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience