1jz E36 BMW frankensteining

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
This hose doesn't look that high pressure. Thin walled until almost transparent
i believe thats the hose they use for all oe in tank pump.
last time change the pump on a waja and saw similar hose.

common problem with such pump is the wiring get burnt easily. Really not a safe thingg considering its submerged in petrol.

I prefer external pump like the one used on my bro w124.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
This hose doesn't look that high pressure. Thin walled until almost transparent
It's the proper internal pump hose. And I changed it to new ones anyway. Rubber isn't supposed to be inside a fuel environment.

i believe thats the hose they use for all oe in tank pump.
last time change the pump on a waja and saw similar hose.

common problem with such pump is the wiring get burnt easily. Really not a safe thingg considering its submerged in petrol.

I prefer external pump like the one used on my bro w124.
I'd like external too but I don't want random hoses sticking out in my boot and all that.

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Car done up? Lately I been hearing loud powerful exhaust at Jalan Cheras during nights. I wonder if that's you :biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Car done up? Lately I been hearing loud powerful exhaust at Jalan Cheras during nights. I wonder if that's you :biggrin:
Nolah. I am one who doesn't appreciate loud exhausts. In fact when I get my car done and back, first thing I'll do is get a quieter muffler. I hate droning!

Only a pair of the rims for sale?
Pair? 4 pieces la. Who changes only 2 rims?

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Dunno who thought it's a good idea to seal their shoddy wire install with silicon to be inside the fuel tank.

I had to buy a new one. RM380.. sigh.

Took this opportunity to update the fueling system to more modern top feed injectors and high capacity injectors and fuel rail.

And I now have a pair of BBS RC 17" original rims for sale if anyone is interested. Cuz I'm going to swap to these Hamman H2s.

What a mess!

What size is the Hamman? How much you got them? Those are made by OZ Italy right?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
What a mess!

What size is the Hamman? How much you got them? Those are made by OZ Italy right?
I opted for the 17". Super rare size! Most Hammans are 18" and above. Managed to nego to 1.8k. Not sure about OZ Italy though. They should be if original. I see the Hamman label but don't see OZ or Made in anywhere in the etching.

That is what you posted.
That is why I was wondering how to fit....hhahhahaha:rofl:
Ohhh.. sorry sorry.. No la. I have a full set of BBS RC 17" PCD120 5 lug rims. 5-series offset.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I'm not that far off from your age bro. Us folks appreciate the finer things in life, like a deep bassy growl rather than the tinny droning of a 3" muffler. Haha!
Quite far off, his age difference with you is like with me with him, but going the other way.....lol:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need some advice,

4G15 engine with MMC ECU - I bought one 4g91 TB but mechanics claims that the Wiring diagram and the connector is diffrent... What throttle body can b fit in? please advice

One more thing i heard that 4g15 can be mod to DOHC...is that possible? how n what are things needs to do that? how much that will be? do i needs to register the engine number again?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience