Tire Price list Zth

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
Aiyo Kumho ha?? Buy Hankook la bro, why still mess around with Kumho? I never read or heard any good reviews on any Kumho tires before!
nah, just curious.

cos a lot of singaporean drivers seem to love this tyre, maybe they dont travel much hence find this kumho sufficient for their needs. :wavey:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
nah, just curious.

cos a lot of singaporean drivers seem to love this tyre, maybe they dont travel much hence find this kumho sufficient for their needs. :wavey:
Kumho quite often got reports of bulging/deforming etc2. Never hear any reviews where any Kumho excels also or at least in the top 5 or top 10 of any comparisons. Same like the other Korean brand, Nexen, never read or heard any reviews where it excels. Only Hankook has come close to matching any of the top tire brands, sometimes even beating them.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
ok lah, 225/50/17 @ RM 345. you cannot find such price in the whole jb.. :biggrin:
How are JB customs now? Many many years ago, my friends used to go down to SG often to buy parts and sometimes tyres. So have to use almost bald tyres in then have to find a place to dirty our tyres before driving back in.....lol

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
How are JB customs now? Many many years ago, my friends used to go down to SG often to buy parts and sometimes tyres. So have to use almost bald tyres in then have to find a place to dirty our tyres before driving back in.....lol
depend, really depend on luck..

i also thought the same initially but since i got the PR status, i can no longer drive the car into singapore.. :bawling:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
This is a good video to watch to understand why you need to buy the best performance tires your can afford and not be a cheapskate on tires!

[YOUTUBE]xTcxNw3raNE[/YOUTUBE]

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
i see no video again. hahaha...
same symptom as with your wheels picture. :hmmmm:

update: comapny pc block , smartphone OK. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dudes, my mom's perdana executive also the auto gearbox koyak la.............
spent about 3K plus to buy 2nd hand gearbox but still not cekap la.......
when accelerate from stationary, have to do it very slowly otherwise the gear will jump from 1st gear to 2nd n got load thud sound.........
anyone can give me any advice?
what can we do to get rid of this problem?
we just replaced the shock absorbers n both upper n lower arms on both sides so now only the gearbox is a main...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience