1jz E36 BMW frankensteining

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Sorry guys, the reveal is being delayed week after week. The engine is all done up now and it's just pending upholstery and tuning. The tuner was busy with Malacca drag, then MSF the next week and unfortunately I had a family member pass the most recent weekend so the car is just parked there at the moment. Hopefully this coming weekend we can get it tuned so I can drive it to the upholstery.

It's running way too rich to do anything. To give you an idea what the big turbo was like with those insane injectors, right now with the rich tune and the smaller turbo and injectors - new spark plugs were swapped in, drove it 1km-ish to friends house to park and the plugs are dead. That's how rich the tuning is.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Sorry guys, the reveal is being delayed week after week. The engine is all done up now and it's just pending upholstery and tuning. The tuner was busy with Malacca drag, then MSF the next week and unfortunately I had a family member pass the most recent weekend so the car is just parked there at the moment. Hopefully this coming weekend we can get it tuned so I can drive it to the upholstery.

It's running way too rich to do anything. To give you an idea what the big turbo was like with those insane injectors, right now with the rich tune and the smaller turbo and injectors - new spark plugs were swapped in, drove it 1km-ish to friends house to park and the plugs are dead. That's how rich the tuning is.
time to activate the auto-tune function

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys... any1 know where to get transparent rod for makin angel eye ???
:shades_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience