Haverkamp - The only tinting film made in Germany

haverkampkl

Known Member
Last edited:

haverkampkl

Known Member

Haverkamp References
Full article link : http://www.haverkamp.de/en/security-technology/references

With more than thirty years of market experience, HAVERKAMP has developed security solutions for a wide range of customer requirements, with security concepts for both private customers and companies with a corresponding level of risk.

We also advise public bodies and political dignitaries and frequently work in close cooperation with the corresponding authorities, such as the state and federal criminal agencies.

Even though its customers have markedly different profiles, HAVERKAMP's wide range of high-tech products can be customised and modified to ensure each individual customer's security.

To protect our customers and ensure their security, we will refrain from further specifying the systems we use or analysing the protection zones. This discretion can easily be of crucial importance.

The following pages show a selection of companies and public agencies who have placed their trust in our security systems.

Full article link : http://www.haverkamp.de/en/security-technology/references

haverkampkl

Known Member

New SL ® contractors in Abu Dhabi

Now sells and processed x 5 car accessories based in Abu Dhabi Haverkamp SL ® car slides on the Arab market.
Haverkamp Managing Director Ulrich Haverkamp and mansour mouzeh, managing director of x 5 Car Accessories, last week signed at haverkamp in münster such a treaty.

" with x 5 car accessories we have for the Arab world another strong partner in the boat. We are looking forward to the collaboration ", so ulrich haverkamp at the end of the contract is signed.

haverkampkl

Known Member

#toyota #vellfire tinted Haverkamp Ceramic Film. MT70 (FWS) + MT50 Safety (Side) + MT40 (Rear). 10 years warranty German Made Quality Ceramic Film. ***Never Fade | Longer Lifetime*** www.haverkamp-tinting.com #ceramicfilm #toyotaaplphard #alphards

www.haverkamp.de
www.haverkamp-tinting.com

haverkampkl

Known Member
Look For Best Heat Rejection Film ? We had a solution for you, 100% Infrared Rejection (IRR) & 100% UV Rejection.

HAVERKAMP Kuala Lumpur.
KL Contact Number : +6012-3056688 (Js Lo)
23A-1, Setia Avenue, Jalan Setia Prima S U13/S, Setia Alam, Seksyen U13, Shah Alam, 40170 Selangor.

haverkampkl

Known Member

HAVERKAMP Kuala Lumpur.
KL Contact Number : +6012-3056688 (Js Lo)

23A-1, Setia Avenue, Jalan Setia Prima S U13/S, Setia Alam, Seksyen U13, Shah Alam, 40170 Selangor.

haverkampkl

Known Member

HAVERKAMP - found in Münster, Germany since 1978.
10 Years Warranty | Made In Germany | High Heat Protection | Anti Glare Protection.

Visit our website : www.haverkamp-tinting.com.my

haverkampkl

Known Member

HAVERKAMP - Germany No.1 Automotive Tinted Film
Found in Münster, Germany since 1978. 10 Years Warranty | Made In Germany | High Heat Protection | Anti Glare Protection. Visit our website : www.haverkamp-tinting.com.my

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, my altis has this tyre size and the brand is bridgestone. i want to get michelin but i found out that michelin only has 205/55/16. is it better to put the bigger tyre or use bridgestone with the same size instead?

advise needed. thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience