Test: Nismo X-Trail

rnutzeem

rnutzeem

Apr 4, 2006
this "nismo-ed" x-trail sure is something. u wouldnt expect a car like this would look this good. i wouldnt mind if i had this car at all...heck who wouldnt right?

lan1800

Known Member

lan1800

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
nice SUV there, i luv to c bigger nismo rims on it, perhap 22". heh...

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
tom ,
man man....wats the camera brand name and model u took the pic?...mayb can recomment to me ....

holer at chur boy

Ingolstadt

500 RPM

Ingolstadt

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.evomalaysia.com
nice pictures Tom. the Nismo X-Trial? neah ~~ marketing gimmick. . . . . paying extra RM20k and get bodykits and rims? RM20k i can tuck a RB26DETT into the car then boost it up 500hp ... dats the ultimate pimp. bling wheels? u cant even see the design of my ugly wheels when i'm zooming past with 500hps !! hohohoho

Last edited:

blade_runner

Banned

blade_runner

Banned
Oct 18, 2004
Visit site
ingoalstad: judging by your statement sounds like youre a all power or nothing guy and not care if you are running on 3 wheels

some people pay RM50k just on looks and its no marketing gimmick when they cruise by and pick up chickies...

having a pimped up car you will need to have a ride that you would have spent 100k inside out... cant just rely on dumping in a RB26 in your satria and running in taiwan rims... so get your facts right!

rattan

1,500 RPM

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
Nice.... but dun u think the rims and parts are abit pricey....

kendoz

kendoz

Mar 15, 2006
driven it before on Nissan test drive session.

overall nice but why the mod the 2.0 ? (1 thumb up)

should have mod the 2.5 instead ! (2 thumbs up)

to me it is just looks and no significant improvement in performance.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the headline suggests, I would like to know if stripping out the interior is legal or otherwise. The reason is I wish to use my car for track days and be able to use it on the road for sunday drives and TT sessions with friends. Removing the interior before track days and placing it back after is quite troublesome.

Only parts that'll be left over is the dash, drivers seat + safety belt. The car is currently daily driven without AC, power steering, very stiff suspension and radio...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience