Advanced Dyno Tuning Course Coming to Malaysia

MotorSportAcademy

May 2, 2008
Motor Sport Academy.P/L from Australia will be running advanced dyno tuning training in Kuala Lumpur in July for those with an interest in tuning cars. The course will appeal to novice to highly experienced tuners and has received a lot of publicity and great reviews from those in Australia that have attended the course. Check motorsport academy training for more information and registration.

Course topics include such subjects as tuning with different engine management systems, different fuels and different engine characteristics amongst another 14 topics that appeal to anyone involved with the modified car industry. Special focus is placed on tuning highly modified forced induction engines and tuning for best power with safety.

Participants can expect to leave the course with great knowledge on how to tune almost any engine type for optimum results with various different management systems and operate a dyno competantly as well as receiving on-going e-mail and phone support.

Contact [email protected] or visit motorsport academy training for more information.

Last edited:

MotorSportAcademy

May 2, 2008
Anyone in Singapore or JB that is interested in attending the course is encouraged to contact [email protected] for information on attending.
Discounts for multiple people attending from the same company are available for businesses wishing to send numerous mechanics.

chinkw2

1,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2005
Kulai, Johor
Visit site
Hi Friend, I'm from JB. Where is your training location? And how much the course fee I have to pay? So what am I can learn from your course? Could you email more detail inform to me? My email address: [email protected]
Thanks....

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
Hi Tim, can you please e-mail me the total fee for this course per head count.
[email protected]
The tuning course will cover most of the standalone ECU in the market?

MotorSportAcademy

May 2, 2008
Ok I shall e-mail you. The cost is 4485 RM per person for the 2 days which is the same price we charge for the same course in Australia. Even though there are venue hire, accomodation and airplane flight costs we have tried to keep the cost down. We are also offering a discount to companies that send more than 1 employee to the course, many corporations in Australia take advantage of this offer.

Tim.

MotorSportAcademy

May 2, 2008
The course covers tuning principles that can be related to any engine management system, however we will be using Microtech and Haltech powered cars. As I have experience with Motec, Autronic and others I can field questions on all these systems and how to put learnings into practice on any system including systems like PowerFC etc . The course topics will even help tuners that work with flash tuning and systems like Apexi Power FC, E-Manage etc etc

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
This course is really good..
trust me...
I have attended this kinda course in Australia and i spend almost RM30,000 for fllight hotel,food,etc...but now its coming to us to Kuala Lumpur so we should grab the opportunity to attend it..
its really worth the money..
i too learn all my tuning skills from Tim. he is a perfect tuner and a great teacher.
easy to understand and he is always willing to repeat if u dont understand not like some people if u dont understand they turn around and say how stupid can u be..so dont worry..he is a cool guy..

anyway hope to see more malaysia take part..
always so people from overseas only take part.. :(
comon malaysians...where the motorsports spirit...

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
so anyone other people going for this course..?

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
yes i believe its a good eye opener and good opurtunity.

abflug34

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
segamat/mersing
www.protonmania.com
i really interested with the program and i want to bring my little bro to attend it but he's still study in industrial traning institute still in level 3 SKM automotif.. he is a potiental boy to be a good mechanic coz his hand and interest in engine .all kind of engine.he's just done the EFI task. the major problem is he dont really know read or speak in english.that is my problem to guide himwhat's is ur opinion?

momosyah

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Is this course can be attend by new beginner (still study about automotive).
If interested but don't have any basic?

MotorSportAcademy

May 2, 2008

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just woud like to know, (before I can offer help) : where exactly, and how big was the area required to be painted??, and why the area requires paint?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience