Brembo brake pads

Chassis and Wheels

Brembo brake pads

tauto

Known Member
May 18, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
www.tauto.store
Designed and engineered for superior braking power.
Brembo brake pads are manufactured to withstand high temperature for the occasional spirited driving (rated up to 650 degrees celcius) while maintaining a safe, quiet and consistent braking experience in a variety of road conditions

OE quality
Over 100 different mixtures of materials are used and constant improvement to ensure Brembo are the best solution for every application

Scorching
Thermal scorched following Brembo's OE specification to minimize running-in and fading.

OE direct moulding
Ensures maximum product accuracy for perfect fit. Positive molding process uses extreme pressure to compress friction materials and provide balanced bonding to the backing plate.

Underlayer
Provides noise dampening and heat shield to reduce heat transfer to the caliper.

Backing plate and premium metal shim
While it reduces heat transfer to the brake caliper, reduces noise and vibrations. The red shim clearly identifies the pads as Brembo pads to show that you are using nothing but the best.

Developed for a wide range of vehicles. Brembo brake pads offers performance, dust, noise and vibration reductions, comfort, reliability and safety for the everyday driver.

Model number & Price:
P06011S - RM155
P24061S - RM150
P24048S - RM100
P28034S - RM180
P54015S - RM100
P79012S - RM110

All Brembo brake pads are genuine and comes with a 3-month warranty*

Packages include: 1 set brake pads (Left and Right)

We also welcome bulk orders.

Dealing method: Pos Laju, Courier, COD (Puchong, Bukit Jalil, Subang, USJ, Kepong, Serdang, Sunway area.)

Whatsapp preferred.

BLITZ S2 Super Synthetic 5W-40 Racing Oil
Bendix Super+ Dot 5.1 Brake Fluid
Follow us on instagram @tautogm

Attachments

Last edited:

tauto

Known Member
May 18, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
www.tauto.store
A mole can dig a tunnel that is 300 feet long in only one night.

tauto

Known Member
May 18, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
www.tauto.store
"Whenever we drive past a graveyard my dad says, 'Do you know why I can’t be buried there?' And we all say, 'Why not?' And he says, 'Because I’m not dead yet!'”

tauto

Known Member
May 18, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
www.tauto.store
My friend said he knew a man with a wooden leg named Steve, so I asked him, "What's the name of his other leg?"

tauto

Known Member
May 18, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
www.tauto.store
Teacher: "Kids, what does the chicken give you?"
Student: "Meat!"
Teacher: "Very good! Now what does the pig give you?"
Student: "Bacon!"
Teacher: "Great! And what does the fat cow give you?"
Student: "Homework!"

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a feature of MadMike's MadBul, the awesome FD3S equipped with 26B normally aspirated rotary engine pushing upwards of 600 horses. This is arguably the epitome of rotary and FD3S goodness, the sound of it is ungodly awesome and in my honest opinion puts any engine to shame.

MadMike with MadBul...​
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience