DYNO Before Changing Redline Lighten Crank Pulley

YouTube- MOV00528.MP4

DYNO After Changing Redline Lighten Crank Pulley

FOR BID
[Bid]Real Carbon Fiber Air Filter {New Bid Started 28Aug2009}{finish}
[bid]Start RM10 K2 Power Super Air Charger{finish}
[BID]RM10 New bid Come agian UTR HYPER AIR TUNE{finish}
[bid]KOMO AUTOMATIC Bonnnet Lifter {finish}
{bid}Shadow Oil Temp Sport Meter for bid Sponser by Redlinemax2u.com Start From Rm50{finish}
[bid]CTECT New Combo struct bar for bid suit for Wira/Satria/Putrai {finish}

DIY
DIY Waja 4G18 open pot heat shield

Selling Product:
Group Purchase are welcome Please call 012-2023765

Eletronic Related:

Any other Product that not listed,Please call Tel:012-2023765

Customer Feedback
Hi Kent (bro remember me black Gen2 ;p) Hello guys, I'm driving Gen2 1.6 (A) Just wanna let u all know that Kent is the best master/sifu for car performance ;p

I did install complete exhaust system 4-2-1 extractor, twisted bullet and s-flow muffler + redline lighten crank pulley and redline drop in air filter... I'm really 101% satisfied with it...

now I can reach 200km/h with RPM still below 5000 superb! Kent you are the man/sifu! thanx bro ;p

3 more things from me Kent is very friendly, reliable and honest guy, 101% I recommend Kent to all of you and my friends ;p

Bought one adaptor today, very nice and friendly guy. you all should buy from him :biggrin:

come..come..lai..lai... by the way, very nice car la bro u have :adore:

Hi Kent! To all buyers, this is a message from me, a satisfied customer of kent! All his stuff are branded goods (very reliable, see to believe!). I also understand that this Extractor can add up hp to your car (from a very rrreliable resource also). Kent, I'll get this item from you soon (can't wait to get my pay, haha!). I'll definately reccomend to my friends too... kent is a good man! =) cheers!eff
yaa agree wit takuya... FC is around the same. I'm also using zenden stuff, for me no different in FC usage...
K_Takuya said:
Avantazo..im using the bullet now plus remove CAT.. no hike in FC usage.. can say around the same.. good stuff.....
I bought the extractor and bullet yesterday and had Kent's friend install it for me in Puchong. The products were great and the service at the exhaust shop was fast and the workmanship was good!
I didn't change anything else except for the extractor and the center bullet and already can feel a difference! The sound on low revs has been slightly more garang! Hahaha! I recommend it to all other potential buyers as well. You won't be disappointed with the products that Kent has to offer.

RM260 only maa for extractor and bullet! Somemore not cap ayam wan!
kent bro!!
damm fast the car! ur twister bullet really power up my ride satria 1.3
fast to going up 140km on short way,later will get ur extractor soon

discount can ya?hehehe~~
dun forgot my ZENDEN sticker ok?
thanks

hello kent,how much for wira 1.3 sent to my house?last time i buy with u zenden bullet and install with ur friend shop at kepong..hehe,very improve fc only rm30 per week and use everyday to work.pls pm me for the shortshifter.good bisnes friend!:driver:

credits for this good seller...got my mugen visors from bro kent last night....great quality and solid....free bump for you bro..
just a feedback... excellent service provided ... 2 tumb for him...just bought 1 cam and 1 crank pulley from him... best price given.... looking forward for his highcam in future.... keep it up kent... and may ure business grow !!! :proud:
ahahahhahaha...
so many good comment on ur thread arrr...
i thought, it was ur own comment n writing. huuuuhuuuuuhuuuhhhh...

TO ALL forumers..., kent20 was a really good n nice person laaa.
ive bought a myvi lightweight crankpulley. good prfmance part. best drive at 2nd n 3rd gear.

and now im looking for emanage for my levin. also got a good suggestion n price from him. he told me the pro n kon for the parts. so sorry for my poor comments arr? coz im seldom on9 n seldom posting a comments. anyway thq dude!!! :driver:

wankareem. keramat.:slug:

Yo bro thx for sending all the way to hotel n pass to my dad ! Nice deal with u bro~~
the item very syok i use . (thumbs up!) :biggrin:
now i can go faster then ever (vrooom)
yo Bro kent, thumbs Up for ur air filter on my kenari and apprieciate ur effort 2 come all da way from ur place to my place in bdr.sg.long... reli apprieciate dat.. very friendly person..1 word for u laa bro.NICE =)...
and thanx for the nice price and installation done to my car...will get bek 2 u shortly for ur zenden bullet...need 2 save up money 1st..

oh ya, result of the air filter, air flow rate increases...very obviously the air is sucking in the box and the sound become more garang dy..seems like open Pod pulak..wakaka..later ppl tot my car teBo.....wan kacau me..habis laa

anyway nice stuff, nice price and nice person..recommended seller ^__^

keep in touch bro,

and dun forget my stickers ya ^__^

cheerz
this item is a must have for every car.. i just install it for my wira.. even my mech in teluk intan reccpmend this product.. hehehe he keep asking me "mana ko beli?" n he want to order too cos if buy at other place the price is RM380 for wira(with bro kent just 300).. he said redlline is the best.. dont buy other product cos "cepat pecah".. u have to standy ur old pulley in ur car.. (tat's wat he said.. so bro.. i guess i need to 'tambah my order la.. :biggrin:
yup..... kents stuff is good... after install air filter and bullet my car felts like been lighten .... good quality and the service from kent was very satisfiying.......... thanks kent for the advised you have give me.... one more thing??? zenden got muffler kah? if have iam interested.... pm me you have k.... best price...... hehehehe
kelisa drop in how much inclusive courier to melaka..last time got from you idsi type..till now using it..best of the best lor...already nearly 3years i think...
yeongk said:
Hi Kent,
Already receive my filter yesterday ... but not ready to test it out ... drive in short distance can notice the pickup was improve alot compare to the stock filter ...
The filter come with "Red" color ohohh instead of "Blue" ... and thanks for the "Zenden" sticker ... but still don't know where i should stick it on my car ...
And nice fix on my City Type Z .... hehehe
Faisal_GSR said:
nice to meet you ar man and nice product...i'am vote zenden
Zeroed said:
Thanks bro. The filter's performance is pretty good, compared to an open pod without a heatshield I actually gained some pickup after driving for some time in hot weather. Good quality also hehe.
Next time when got TT Ill call you la.
Nitro-Meth said:
Kent,
Thanks for the fast service and delivery. Changed over to the Zenden replacement filter and I see that my MYVI's FC has gone down. Great product and at a good price too... will recommend to my other friends!!!! Thanks again.
Nitro-Meth
wirahijau said:
air filter is good man , easily ram to 4-5k rpm man,
also nice car you have man.and nice person.
darrez said:
just install the air filter to my car today at sunway..this bro kent are really nice person..totally satisfied with the pickup of my car..easy to rev and easy to reach higher speed...my car always semput when naik bukit n now not anymore..
looking forward to install the extractor n bullet..so hv to hurry collect duit raye,
nway, thanks bro kent..now my satria can pecut laju hehehehe
GRey wOMbat said:
bump fr me,
thanks man fr the product and also ur advised about my 4 points stb bar. this guy name kent is very nice fella, care to share his knowledge about modification.
My comment on this product... thumbs up, i can feel my wira more lighter than before, rpm goes up more faster, its worth for my money.
For u kent, im sory coz forgot to tell u the way to LDP from my office.
Your zenden stb bar is on my future plan.
wayne1982 said:
thanks kent.good price for quality.recommended.thumbs up man.
Hadie79 said:
Kent Bro...
I really appreciate your effort yesterday. All the way from Sg. Buloh to USJ by enduring traffic jams and rains just to deliver the air filter for my waja campro... Thank a lot.. U are very friendly indeed. Somemore willing to modified my air filter box with no extra charge...

Anyway... I'm very satisfied with the product.. Really worth buying it... Two Thumbs up.. I realize that my car's acceleration & respond improved a lot... That was my first feeling just after u install the air filter... Much more better than stock one...
I'm now monitoring my car's FC whether the FC increase or decrease.. Logically, it should reduce right ??? Anyway, I will update you later....okay..
Lastly, thanks a lot kent.. Pleasure doing business with u...
Happy Holiday..
mokomoko said:
I just got one off kent yesterday and i am satisfied with the product.
throttle does feel abit lighter than before and its hell much better than my ye olde paper crap filter.
cheers peeps
sky_kids said:
nice item after try out with my civic...
hehe...
better than original of course...
keep it up yo..
zendened said:
hey thats my car !! hehe,the filter fits perfectly like a glove..
city owners.. a cheaper alternative to k&n,after installation the car revs easier from 1k to 2.5k
and the drive is much smoother,have not tried out higher range rpms yet,doesnt feel like its a lil hard press for air anymore
hyde013 said:
eh sorry for the late review.. got the filter last week.. tested for a week.. driving a 1.5(M) wira.. modded exhaust system d.. wat i feel is..

a) Better FC.. last time rm30 go 150-160km now rm30 getting me 190-200km (i drive quite fast everyday :P)

b) Smoother uphill drive.. and better pick up..

tat's all i get from 1 week experience.. got more will bump more.. sorry kent for the late review.. don't angry me k.. haha.. and Zenden always my choice.. hehe.. got so many zenden product in my car d.. haha Thumbs up for Kent..
Opt-ion said:
SUPERB product manufacture locally. This is good stuff... apart from K&N.
I can feel the higher REV.
Thanks Ken.

Attachments

Last edited:

ashween

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
JB
Visit site
pm me price for pipercam, crank pulley and adjustable cam pulley for proton 1.5 single cam,

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
pm already send than bro

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
pump pump pump :rolleyes:

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
pump pump pump :rolleyes:

racedemon22

Known Member
Oct 17, 2008
sori newbie here, where do u install the bullet. is it replacing the mix box at the middle of the ekzos? thanks bro

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
replace the catcon bro

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
u got my pm

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
braided teflon hoses

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
pump pump pump

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
bumpbump bump more performance part coming sooon

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
update bump:itsme:

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
wanto ask about extractor...wats the different usage between 4-1 and 4-2-1?

btw, mine is wira 1.5 auto injection...

Last edited:

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
4-1 mostly base on pick up 4-2-1 base on torque

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings to all, *
If any readers are contemplating a BMW or already owning a BMW, please allow me to share my experience. Below is my email to BMW Malaysia.. *

-Quote- *

I purchased the above vehicle as pre-reg unit from Ingress Auto early 2012. I was initially sceptical on buying a used vehicle *but after the salesperson convinced me that the vehicle comes with a 5 year warranty and free maintenance, I went ahead with the purchase. Additionally, BMW's distinction in its Customer...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience