Turbo Timer

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
I had a HKS timer in my Airtrek too but honestly, you don't really need one. If it's a must, manufacturer would have added that as standard.

Unless your car is a track car with gigantic turbo, else it's more to show-off rather than real functionality itself. :)

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I had a HKS timer in my Airtrek too but honestly, you don't really need one. If it's a must, manufacturer would have added that as standard.

Unless your car is a track car with gigantic turbo, else it's more to show-off rather than real functionality itself. :)
Even if track car don't need one if you got the time, just let idle to cool down......lol:rofl:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
3 traffic light before i reach home.....cant boost also. Fastest also 30-40kph. No way for 100m sprint too.
I just off the timer when reach home. lol...

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
installed a 2nd hand... halfcut shop... RM80 RAZO turbo timer on my NA car.

not for cooling down.. but for warming up.

i rarely drive my car but i start it almost daily...i set to 10 mins...every morning start the car.. take out key.. and lock n rush to work hahahahah

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

i rarely drive my car but i start it almost daily...i set to 10 mins...every morning start the car.. take out key.. and lock n rush to work hahahahah
Become battery charging timer......lol

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

great idea!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nexus Racing took a clear win in the 'Sports Production' class in the 13th edition of the Malaysia Merdeka Endurance Racing (MMER) at Sepang International Circuit (SIC) last year. After 12 hours, the Nexus Racing trio, Fahrizal Hasan, Adrian D'Silva and Daniel Bilksi took a win that looked so easy with their Aston Martin GT4. This is the epic documentary of their tremendous preparation till the raceday, that lead to their glory to the podium the second time in a row...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience