Car Knocking, Painting and Repairing Service

DNGFashion

Apr 20, 2017

Are there any good recommendation of such mentioned workshop with good workmanship and affordable price at Sg Besi?

Thank you.

As long as it is not cut throat price.
I would recommend Mastercraft Paintworks in Shah Alam. They use UV treatment to harden the outer layer or something. Makes the paint pretty hard and very glossy. I did it on my Myvi and never regretted the paint job.

lsm1991

Sep 30, 2011
I would recommend Mastercraft Paintworks in Shah Alam. They use UV treatment to harden the outer layer or something. Makes the paint pretty hard and very glossy. I did it on my Myvi and never regretted the paint job.
eh just wondering, how much did it cost you?

also mau repaint, but mine needs some bodywork done.. some dents and knocks
possibly some rust, like wira punya 2 dots so far

Nice, how about body panel knocking and repairing though?
Yes of course. They levelled the dented doors, aftermarket fender, patching etc.

eh just wondering, how much did it cost you?

also mau repaint, but mine needs some bodywork done.. some dents and knocks
possibly some rust, like wira punya 2 dots so far
Between 2k to 2.6k I'd say cuz mine had a lot of bodywork needed. Best to go there and get a quotation. Seriously no regrets doing it there

Still thinking whether should respray my Hyundai. Car worth about respray cost so whether worth to do or not......lol:biggrin:

if u plan to keep then do lah...2k is not bad what.
with 2k u can smile for 3-5 years everytime u look at your car when others driving the same model have rotten exterior. Then u will have his pride when others oso smile looking at your tidy car.

if u plan to keep then do lah...2k is not bad what.
with 2k u can smile for 3-5 years everytime u look at your car when others driving the same model have rotten exterior. Then u will have his pride when others oso smile looking at your tidy car.
Problem is my son using it, and the condition it is in now is because of him......hhahhahhaha:biggrin: