Car Knocking, Painting and Repairing Service

DNGFashion

Known Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hi all,

Are there any good recommendation of such mentioned workshop with good workmanship and affordable price at Sg Besi?

Thank you.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
As long as it is not cut throat price.
I would recommend Mastercraft Paintworks in Shah Alam. They use UV treatment to harden the outer layer or something. Makes the paint pretty hard and very glossy. I did it on my Myvi and never regretted the paint job.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
I would recommend Mastercraft Paintworks in Shah Alam. They use UV treatment to harden the outer layer or something. Makes the paint pretty hard and very glossy. I did it on my Myvi and never regretted the paint job.
eh just wondering, how much did it cost you?

also mau repaint, but mine needs some bodywork done.. some dents and knocks
possibly some rust, like wira punya 2 dots so far

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Nice, how about body panel knocking and repairing though?
Yes of course. They levelled the dented doors, aftermarket fender, patching etc.

eh just wondering, how much did it cost you?

also mau repaint, but mine needs some bodywork done.. some dents and knocks
possibly some rust, like wira punya 2 dots so far
Between 2k to 2.6k I'd say cuz mine had a lot of bodywork needed. Best to go there and get a quotation. Seriously no regrets doing it there

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Between 2k to 2.6k I'd say cuz mine had a lot of bodywork needed. Best to go there and get a quotation. Seriously no regrets doing it there
Still thinking whether should respray my Hyundai. Car worth about respray cost so whether worth to do or not......lol:biggrin:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Still thinking whether should respray my Hyundai. Car worth about respray cost so whether worth to do or not......lol:biggrin:
if u plan to keep then do lah...2k is not bad what.
with 2k u can smile for 3-5 years everytime u look at your car when others driving the same model have rotten exterior. Then u will have his pride when others oso smile looking at your tidy car.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
if u plan to keep then do lah...2k is not bad what.
with 2k u can smile for 3-5 years everytime u look at your car when others driving the same model have rotten exterior. Then u will have his pride when others oso smile looking at your tidy car.
Problem is my son using it, and the condition it is in now is because of him......hhahhahhaha:biggrin: