Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

selling skyline GTT R34 - URGENT SALES-

mafiabear

mafiabear

Jan 15, 2006
specs:
The car comes with very new 18" CE28N. Bought brand new a year ago. Rubbers are Federal 595 for each corner. It comes with the full Atia aerokit including eastbear eye lids and eastbear front lower lips,and the Atia spoiler (many thinks this is HKS) but I've confirmed this although some magazines have it as HKS. Blitz nur exhaust with 3" piping with downpipes and thermal wraps. Nismo exhaust (with VSS mode for silent and sports),will also be given, GTR vspec suspension with new bushings. Very nice ride quality as I've tried many others.
Full set of Greddy Meters (boost, temp and exhaust temp), turbo timer, 6"K&N (open pod)filter and (original K&N fliters will also be given away),new original skyline brake pads,infinate 3layer aluminium radiator, samco silicon hoses,new Iriway 8 sparkplugs,oil cooler, boost controller, HKS SQV blow off valve. Original 4 pcs Nismo pedals. These cost a bomb comparatively.
thaI've also serviced the transmission fluid, brake and clutch fluid with Redline oil.
The car is hardly driven and that's the reason why I'm selling. Im selling the car as i need the money to further my studies.I guarantee that there is no problems mechanically.
It also comes with a double din clarion player. The car is white in colour and its a manual.car registered 2005,mileage is 96,000kms.tip top condition.
Thanks.

Price is currently Rm115k.
URGENT Sales.
SERIOUS buyer only.

SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:

feezdya

1,500 RPM

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
view at ss3 kelana jaya..am i right Mr. Faris..oi asal nak jual?oh lupe upgrade GTR izzit? hehe..yeah very clean ride you have here bro..

mafiabear

mafiabear

Jan 15, 2006
haha.yes bro!!going to Aussie soon.need the money untuk hidup di sana.haha

Starkiller

500 RPM

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
hahaha, with that ride pegi shopping here there sure laju ar bro! Apa topspeed kete ni bro?

feezdya

1,500 RPM

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
haha.yes bro!!going to Aussie soon.need the money untuk hidup di sana.haha
ala keje je kat sane..haha..so balik nanti bawak masuk r35! ok..im going to Aussie next year..bulan may..bershopping :p..

mafiabear

mafiabear

Jan 15, 2006
Haha.tu laa pasal.umah dekat je,bwat lah open house!haha. BUMPS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Once again, we are back at our favorite playground, the Sepang International Circuit to bring you the second round of Zerotohundred.com’s TIMETOATTACK 2012. The most obvious fact is that everyone now has a benchmark to chase after; the 02:26.331 set by the talented Ken Yap in his mighty-fast Evonne Evo. Will the record ever be overshadowed by some unique entries this round? Stay tuned as we will get to the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience