Good workshop to do alignment and balancing (Klang Valley)

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
Hi guys

I'm looking for a good workshop to do alignment and wheel balancing for my 1996 Satria 1.6 car. Basically, need also to check everything that related to wheel (i.e. drive shaft, bearing that sort of things). Any suggestion?

Thank you in advance.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
i always do my balancing & alignment at Shell sec16, s.alam..

mechanic i go to Lot Twenty Auto Service.. beside Esso opposite the CSR (kilang gula) s.alam..

coz i live & work in s.alam

i won't say they r good.. but they r honest

:biggrin:

lyordson

Known Member
Mar 13, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
u can try kuchai lama, behind the maybank alley, there's a Yokohama banner (forgot name)
not bad. did my 1st allignment and balancing, it last me for almost a year. good workmanship & honest too.

intervener

Oct 18, 2008
I am also driving Satria and I will recommend Ah Hee sk Auto in Serdang next to Mangga Hotel.

The balancing machine is from Germany and the allignment machine is an in-house brand.

Everytime before I go out-station (I stayed in Bandar Sri Damansara) I will send my Satria there to check the allignment and I have to say that his allignment is superb.

Another point to take note that he (Ah Peow) is from the old-school i.e. as he still use conventional methodlogy to confirm the reading shown in the allignment machine.

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
i always do my balancing & alignment at Shell sec16, s.alam..

mechanic i go to Lot Twenty Auto Service.. beside Esso opposite the CSR (kilang gula) s.alam..

coz i live & work in s.alam

i won't say they r good.. but they r honest

How about if I need to change parts (such as absorber), they can find it for me or I need to find it my self? How about the types and price range, they will let me decide? I live in Shah Alam, so this one is the nearest.. :proud: for me, honest is the most important thing to become 'good', besides they are good in their handwork..

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
How about if I need to change parts (such as absorber), they can find it for me or I need to find it my self? How about the types and price range, they will let me decide? I live in Shah Alam, so this one is the nearest.. :proud: for me, honest is the most important thing to become 'good', besides they are good in their handwork..
the mechanic can find u d parts & change it 4u

but u have to ask around for the prices.. juz in case u can find a cheaper and/or a good quality 1..

reuben88

Mar 24, 2005
Setapak
Hi jebatdex,

I highly recommend MPS Auto @ PJS 7 Bandar Sunway.... been a customer there since 5 years. The best alignment & tyre shop, have turned skeptical friends into loyal customers as well. Distance would not be an issue after you've gotten their professional, highly skilled & top notch services. Try it out and you'll be amazed!

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
Hi jebatdex,

I highly recommend MPS Auto @ PJS 7 Bandar Sunway.... been a customer there since 5 years. The best alignment & tyre shop, have turned skeptical friends into loyal customers as well. Distance would not be an issue after you've gotten their professional, highly skilled & top notch services. Try it out and you'll be amazed!
The price is ok?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Hi jebatdex,

bro, how much allignment costs for front & reat & balancing per tyre?

reuben88

Mar 24, 2005
Setapak
I would say the price is more than the usual tyre shop BUT it's worth every penny spent ;)
Ex: My 17 year old Wira would cost around 180++ for alignment, balancing of 4 tyres, adjustment of front & rear cambers (not everytime & front would be added camber screws only when needed), on wheel balancing for front tyres & nitrogen gas. Anyways, that's the max & prices maybe cheaper than that depending on the condition of your ride...

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

bro, how much allignment costs for front & reat & balancing per tyre?
Hi DanzEterna,

I think the price range from rm6-8 depending on how big your rims & tyres. Alignment around rm30-40, not including camber adjustments. I know that's pricier than the normal but once you see for yourself how meticulous and detail the job they do, that would certainly put a big smile on your face. I remember seeing them balance one of my tyres at least 3 times while changing where the tyres sit on my rim before they were satisfied with the numbers on the machine.

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
Sounds good. I will give it a try.. for my 15-year-old Satria.. :driver: how about the parts such as absorber in case I need to change it? They can find it for me?

reuben88

Mar 24, 2005
Setapak
Sounds good. I will give it a try.. for my 15-year-old Satria.. :driver: how about the parts such as absorber in case I need to change it? They can find it for me?
Yes they can. I'm using sachs as recommended by them, firm yet comfortable. If you wish to have any other brand, they could get it for you as well. Hope you would get great pleasure from your experience. Please let me know the outcome of your visit!

triplor

Known Member
Jul 9, 2007
try go to craft motorsport, bdr sunway, same row with esso ... not bad and price is ok .. first time went there couple months ago, was charged only rm50 for balancing n alignment...

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
I know there's one in Taman Sea in the area of Ming Tien FoodCourt. It's in the area of PJ Yeah. They provide a good alignment, balancin and other services to your car. =). Just my 2cents

More info about the Autozone Car Service Centre ere @ UndercoverProject: Recommended Automotive Workshop

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys.

Im looking at Clifford, Viper and Commando.
Most important feature for me is 2-way, shock sensor and starter kill.
I dont need remote start since its merely a luxury but not a necessity though the brands above carry this feature.

What d'ya think?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience