Raytech Tinting

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur

Raytech Tinting

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Researchers at Jaguar Land Rover are developing a truly intelligent ‘self-learning’ vehicle that will offer a completely personalised driving experience and help prevent accidents by reducing driver distraction. This is not, however, the same as the autonomous car that some other companies are developing which will operate without any driver input.

Intelligent Jaguar/Land Rover of the future will be self-learning | Motor Trader Car News

Raytech Tinting

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Most important aspects you guys must know are :
a)The product you pay for it, is original or not?
b)The product you pay for it, is good quality and genuine from USA or not?
c)The specification of the film you pay for it is true or not?

1. Ask about USA manufacturer detail.
Maybe most of the tint shops might claim that their products are from USA, but when asking about the USA manufacturer info, no answer will be given. Do some home work, online check on this matter. The genuine brand will normally reveal the supplier of USA manufacturer information.

2. Make sure the product is not "Home-brand" or not original brand.
Some tricky dealer may input other product which is not original one, sell as original product and given a "new name" this call "Home brand". You guys please online check on the original product name and spec before enter the shop.

3. Original Packaging and logo stamp on film.
All original USA product is come with standard packaging and the film is printed the brand logo. Be aware when you can not find any logo on the film when you tint your car.

Raytech Tinting

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Highway toll booth operators nationwide will be offering various discounts during the Hari Raya holidays (23rd to 31st July), following an agreement amongst the 23 highway concessionaires.

http://bit.ly/1p9dinb

Raytech Tinting

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur

Raytech Tinting

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Selamat Hari Raya to all muslim friends !!
Best wishes from all of us of Raytech Tinting

Raytech Tinting

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Mini Cooper has tinted Raytech Centurion RX-6mil today. Make your car cool with Raytech tinting now !!!

Raytech Tinting

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur

Raytech Tinting

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Honda To Produce Vezel (HR-V) In Indonesia Next Year - With 1.8-litre Engine

Raytech Tinting

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur

Raytech Tinting

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur

Raytech Tinting

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
When choosing a window film, pls don't go for ayam brand. Otherwise, you will regret.
* Brand that unable to tell you the name of the USA manufacturer and it is not stated in their website.
* No Recognition from their manufacturer.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to brozz out there.
Im looking for this car. Its not stolen, i sold this car to a youngster on june 2011 n he promise me that he will make jpj inspection n transfer name, few months later i checked whether the owner do make the transfer name o not n i found out tht there is no transfer name n got summons. Road tax exp n 3 months ago my friend saw it at sunway area. Please do help me to notice the car n the owner. I cant reach him. Switch off the fon.

White color civic ek3 with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience