CFE

CVT AUTO

CVT MANUAL

Last edited:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Its been taken down... but the 1.6 turbo engine better dun let ppl down.

mamatAE111

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
Nice, another new Proton going to cucuk me. Before this car, its guys with Neo CPS, then Saga FL, then Myvi Extreme..
I know my old Seg is not as expensive as your RM50k - RM65K 'bank rental' car.. But please drive carefully , at least until your car is fully paid for.
Don't cucuk - cucuk old car, its really annoying and dangerous. And also embarrassing for your when I tapau you back.

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
Nice, another new Proton going to cucuk me. Before this car, its guys with Neo CPS, then Saga FL, then Myvi Extreme..
I know my old Seg is not as expensive as your RM50k - RM65K 'bank rental' car.. But please drive carefully , at least until your car is fully paid for.
Don't cucuk - cucuk old car, its really annoying and dangerous. And also embarrassing for your when I tapau you back.
looking at its spec, i am guessing that about 200Nm of torque from the turbo engine is very impressive. :biggrin::biggrin: Sooner or later, lot of cucuk stories will flood in. hahaha..

armandale84

Nov 28, 2008
lool u mad cuz proton finally comin up bro? i bought mine cash so i can cucuk u ah? hahaha

savvy001

Aug 7, 2006
i sense some mamat butthurt , so u bought a tiara cash so u can cucuk all people

mamatAE111

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
Hehe... Like most of informed Malaysian, I am not against the car Proton itself... It is the fact that auto policy
is not really people friendly. You have to buy Proton because it is the cheapest car. You have to buy it because all other import cars are penalized with higher taxes. Yes, it does have high spec cars with all the safety features, but this cars are for export market.
The company itself has been stagnant this past 20 years, limited growth in just local sales.
So yes, I have been using a second hand corolla seg for the past 10 years. At least the car is fully paid for 3 years ago, and I'm not really looking for a C segment car anymore.
Now need to save money for that house in Damansara... Did anybody notice house prices have doubled in the past 2-3 years :) hehe, different topic... To all Malaysians=Think before taking that 9 year car loan!

Kagerosan

Known Member
Oct 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hehe... Like most of informed Malaysian, I am not against the car Proton itself... It is the fact that auto policy
is not really people friendly. You have to buy Proton because it is the cheapest car. You have to buy it because all other import cars are penalized with higher taxes. Yes, it does have high spec cars with all the safety features, but this cars are for export market.
The company itself has been stagnant this past 20 years, limited growth in just local sales.
So yes, I have been using a second hand corolla seg for the past 10 years. At least the car is fully paid for 3 years ago, and I'm not really looking for a C segment car anymore.
Now need to save money for that house in Damansara... Did anybody notice house prices have doubled in the past 2-3 years :) hehe, different topic... To all Malaysians=Think before taking that 9 year car loan!
bro, the people who bought proton car doesnt mean he couldnt afford to buy import car. i bought satria neo cps with 25k+ down payment and 9 years loan.. and i pay monthly installment just rm330. with such amount, i can afford much much better car than your corolla seg. take for an example, my ex boss who bought proton saga 1.6 flx for his new car.. and i was shocked bcoz his salary is around rm12k =).

armandale84

Nov 28, 2008
kagerosan :i agree with u, i bought my cps neo cash, still own couple of other performance imports. (loan n cash), gotta stop being negatively judgmental towards proton.i love my cps a lot ..as a daily semi performance car
savvy: no not tiara , lets have a tt ill show u whats mine...few of them..
mamatae111: point taken n understood :) but earlier comment sounds immature hence my reply. i apologize :)

mamatAE111

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
I mean no harm to all Proton owners. Its no fault of all Malaysians that after 1985 all import cars are suddenly priced out of range for the average Joe...And I really don't appreciate it when full spec Proton cars are sold cheaper in overseas. Policy my ass..
I like to test power with my friends that have Waja and Gen2 with CPS here at the office... Car guys usually think alike, we all like to get extra performance with the limited cash we have... But I do rub it in to them every time we test power since I still win! hehe..
Waiting till I get a chance to have a friendly run when one of my friends here gets a Preve...

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
bro, the people who bought proton car doesnt mean he couldnt afford to buy import car. i bought satria neo cps with 25k+ down payment and 9 years loan.. and i pay monthly installment just rm330. with such amount, i can afford much much better car than your corolla seg. take for an example, my ex boss who bought proton saga 1.6 flx for his new car.. and i was shocked bcoz his salary is around rm12k =).
Agree with mamat. Would say taking a 9 years loan is not the way to go. By time u finish the loan by 9 years or even if you pay it up earlier like in 6 years, the value of the car is shyt. I see young working people today aiming for expensive VWs, Minis, BMs, and not considering the trap of the loan. It's not so cool once you hit the 30's when family planning comes in. Not only Proton cars but even any today car value plummets after a matter of years not taking into account of the interest paid for the loan. For Kagerosan, I agree that Neo is a much better car 'just' because it is a new car. Still, its a person preference on what car are driving. My ae101 is no much better than mamat's ae111 but atleast we enjoy a loan free mode of transport instead of being tied to the loan string with still 'extra' cash to waste everymonth:biggrin:. still friends? :biggrin::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

let me start a thread
to all Brothers and Sisters

what we should upgrade for our engine and become a more power. U all can give ur solution or opinion of how to make a car faster with low budget or more expert modification. It is better we suggest for the NA engine, this is because turbo engine is too power already.... :tee:

Let me start for the 1st stage modification of the NA engine

1. ) Changing the ekzos system. (It will be cost u about 300-800) depend on the brand we choose...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience