Felixia Yeap

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
To me personally, I think Felixia Yeap is the most beautiful model I have ever seen. She got the looks, the perfect curves of her body and she is one hot and pretty angel created by god himself.

It was just recently that I started to read more about her and she is indeed a very capable type of career woman. When I 1st saw her in Hypertune Magazine, I was like 'WOW!' or 'OMG' she is so damn pretty and seductive. That's how I got to know her and started reading more about her as she really did caught my attention. Other than just pure beauty, she has very good scores in academic as well. Such a young beautiful lady and yet so successful with so many fans and admirers. :love:

Previously before she came or enter into the world of modeling, to my suprise, she was formerly a Kindergarden Teacher which was actually wonderful to me. With her sweet and charming smile, I bet it would actually cheer any kids (or even us adults/teens) up with joy. Is just enjoyable looking at her smile which in return you would smile by yourself as well.

When she was a kindergarden teacher, the lessons that she taught the students was the national language and some hip-hop dance for almost 2 years. Seriously, she is the girl that most men desires to have as their life partner. With her kind of body figure and looks, who would say no to that? Yet, best thing about her that most models will do that she doesn't is smoking. She does not smoke nor love clubbing at all.

Besides that, not only that she can dance well or maybe teaching some hip-hop dance and national language. Felixia is also talented in her vocals or in other words, she can sing pretty well. She has a very unique, unusual interest and hobbies which makes me find her very interesting and very adventurous type of girl. The type of girl that would really catch hold of the guys attention. She loves exotic animals as well which was a suprise to me but when it comes to loving super cars, girls that love cars, to us car enthusiast would think that they are extremely hot. Other than those mentioned that she loves, are sinful foods, smooth jazz, evening at the beach and last but not least, this is the best part that will put a 'WOW' in your mind. She lloves dirty dancing. So, isn't she adventurous and unique? Things that she loves are very rare in our country. I would say, I have not met any girl like her with such interest and hobbies. Well, what can I say...which guy do not like to see girls in dirty dancing? Such a perfect girl, a guy that might belong to her someday will never be bored with her unique characteristic and interest.

Well, when the right time comes, we will be able to see who is the lucky guy that will have her for the rest of his life. I hope she will find a guy that treats her like a diamond or gem. Nothing could be more precious than her. These is one of the tips to the guys who is interested in going after her. She does not care much about the looks but I laugh my head off reading this part before. :hahaha: Felixia said " I do not really care much about how a guy looks like, just as long as his face doesn't make the dogs bark or babies cry" lolz! :rofl: :banghead:

Till then, hope she will be more and more popular and show up more on other events as well. Stay Pretty and Hot Always!

Photos are taken by Kevin Tan of The Star:

From Velocity Angels Models of the year 2009

Sense & Sensuality Photos from Cruiser's Photography.

Here is the link to Felixia Yeap's New Facebook Account.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Felixia-Yeap/459822480654

Last edited:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
She's from Ipoh .

and you know what they say about Ipoh girls :biggrin:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
body errrrr most of the time for me it's attituide, service & skill.

btw i also like based on the pic. dont feel offended.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Vagabond: Yes, u r rite, she is from Ipoh.

Melody: You are right as well. It was a legend once told by old folks that all pretty girls are born in Ipoh. Reason? Dunno lolz! But it seems to be true...most ipoh girls end up in modeling. If not, they are damn pretty as well.

XTEC: Lolz! Don't tell me u dun care about body? What if that girl is two times bigger than u? Lolz!

SYeIN69: Just the pose make it look that way.

gwumpkus: Stay tuned for more pictures. Yes, very nice body...best pics will post last.

Last edited:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
Vagabond: Yes, u r rite, she is from Ipoh.

Melody: You are right as well. It was a legend once told by old folks that all pretty girls are born in Ipoh. Reason? Dunno lolz! But it seems to be true...most ipoh girls end up in modeling. If not, they are damn pretty as well.

XTEC: Lolz! Don't tell me u dun care about body? What if that girl is two times bigger than u? Lolz!

SYeIN69: Just the pose make it look that way.

gwumpkus: Stay tuned for more pictures. Yes, very nice body...best pics will post last.
body offcourse not double size of me, for me i start to look from leg first. no elephant leg :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
XTEC: Lolz! I guess we have something in common...I usually look at the legs 1st...from bottom to the top...2nd part would interest me is the waist line...those small curvy waist DAMN! But usually legs are the one that catch our attention...well we humans are attracted to tall people with longer legs regardless of male/female.

Will get some other hot pictures that will reveal her true form...hang on.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
:s: Wait till I upload more pictures...and u will have different view about her lolz! No time at the moment...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
supra fanatics....is she yr 1st love?

nightdrifter

Known Member
Aug 10, 2009
sban
some info abt her,

source from The Star website,

------------------------------------------------------------
* Name: Felixia Yeap
* Dream partner: I'm not too bothered as long as his face doesn't make babies cry and dogs bark!
* Hobby: Collects lingerie and super high stilettos
* Vital stats: 173cm : 33-24-34
* Message, For a former kindergarten teacher Felixia Yeap has very unusual hobbies - she collects lingerie and super high stilettos; things which she happily parades around but in the comfort of her apartment in Kuala Lumpur.

cheers mate!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
waiting to see more pics..:)
Will upload more this week. Everything about her is just to create more awareness about her in ZTH and also to some of her fans that might also be ZTH members. Hot pictures will always be the last lolz!

supra fanatics....is she yr 1st love?
To be frank bro, she is the only model that got my attention recently throughout my whole life. Have never love a model this much...

Lolz! Even if I'm still single, I don't think I stand a chance even though both of us are of the same Age. I'm only 2 months older than her and yet, like what nightdrifter had posted what I wanted to post later on which I thank him actually. I'm not stable financially and career-wise yet.

But with her kind of character and hobbies, I bet a lof of guys would dream of having her as a gf..

I find her interesting.

some info abt her,

source from The Star website,

* Name: Felixia Yeap
* Dream partner: I'm not too bothered as long as his face doesn't make babies cry and dogs bark!
* Hobby: Collects lingerie and super high stilettos
* Vital stats: 173cm : 33-24-34
* Message, For a former kindergarten teacher Felixia Yeap has very unusual hobbies - she collects lingerie and super high stilettos; things which she happily parades around but in the comfort of her apartment in Kuala Lumpur.

cheers mate!
Thanks for the updates bro, will add it up on my main page about her...most of the write ups in front are just basically what I have read about her and just type in what I understand about her and extract a bit from those articles if not later I kena piagiarism..:banghead:

Stay tuned.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, where can i get adapters for open pod air filter , to be fitted with my original airfilter hose. (mivec engine)

The hose is 4 inches in diameter. Most accessories shop dont have the adapter, they only sell the air filter and then ask us to find the adapter ourself, except for apexi air filter.

I'm planning to buy an airfilter which has 6 inch inlet, and then i need the adapter to convert it from 6 inch become 4 inch

Chop shop have these adapters ar ?

Hope to hear from u guys soon :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience