Upgrade Waja Performance

zulnine

Dec 15, 2004
im trying to increase my waja performance. So far, i have change my extractor, air filter and exhaust system. im thinking of installing SAFC and also ITC for my waja.
wat do you guys think, is it worth while doing it or not? :D

L2TurboFool

Oct 8, 2004
er...i suggest u get a mitsubishi engine la...but sadly my nick tells it all..hehe i'm not very good at mitsu engines..ne1 else care to help out fren here??
i think MIVEC can masuk rite?

samhui

Oct 22, 2004
fren .... if can afford it then masuk EVO4,5,6,8 lah ..

then it will be damn fast .. but brake tak makan wor .... heheheh

gspot

Jan 5, 2004
For upgrades or transplant beyond 1.6 spec, especially turbocharging you need to re-work on the suspension and braking system. Legally and safety speaking, JPJ would expect that too. Have seen a EVO6 kitted Waja with stock suspension and brakes.. damn scary to drive the car... why risk it?

For going N/A.. the lancer 1.6 Mivec (newer injin terbalik series) will be a good start. :)

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
port & polish, blue printing, balancing, hi cams, light weight fly wheel, light weight cam pulley, racing cluct, cat-back, ecu..............

zulnine

Dec 15, 2004
im not into radical upgrade coz my car is still new, i was thinkin upgrading step by step.
my budget not so high laa...coz installing SAFC will increase my performance or not? I don't want to waste my money.

clawhammer

Mar 8, 2004
With the money you spend on SAFC, exhaust, etc, I'd suggest you save them up for a one-time transplant

4G92 is the cheapest choice :)

speedking

ppl is talking about how to mod waja engine, not wat engine to tranplant or how to make waja go faster... <_<

wats ur weight? if u are a big guy u can consider losing weight...make ur car lighter..can go faster... :lol:

clawhammer

Mar 8, 2004
Originally posted by speedking@Dec 18 2004, 11:35
ppl is talking about how to mod waja engine, not wat engine to tranplant or how to make waja go faster... <_<

wats ur weight? if u are a big guy u can consider losing weight...make ur car lighter..can go faster... :lol:
Ok, in case you have difficulty understanding English, let me put it in a better way :

"With the money you spend on SAFC, exhaust, etc, I'd suggest you save them up for a one-time transplant"

It means : It's not worth the $ so save it up or if there's really a need for power, go for a transplant

When someone ask about how to mod an engine, one is asking for performance improvements. Do you ask people how to mod neon lights or decorate your engine ?

If what he wants is setting up SAFC or changing the whole exhaust system, etc, I'd suggest he save up for a transplant instead because I did mods on my Waja and I know how much "difference" it brings

Rigid

Jun 3, 2004
some people talked "bising"...
some people talked bitching...
some not even know what he was doing
but claimed he knows everything......

zulnine....pm me...we talk private... :)

clawhammer

Mar 8, 2004
Some people "acts" he knows a lot too

hey stanley,

does titan sell coilover kit which consist of coilover sleeves, nuts, upper hat?
coilover sleeves is 51mm ID..

if u do have,..what is the sleeves made out of? and what's the height of the sleeves? price is good too...