Looking for Proton Wira Club

Fa mee

Sep 22, 2004
Visit site
To all Wira owners..
I know we have staria, perdana, Waja and Tiara club. But do we have proton wira club? All I know there is a club for wira 1.8LE.
Anybody knows? ;)

revolution3

Known Member
Jan 20, 2004
Originally posted by ijnek@Sep 29 2004, 09:48
kool...
i'll try to join in also...
driving wira SE...

damn...i remember now...mainly in malay,n i can't understand it...
**sigh**
ok bro u can spek english ma..if u have any problem.. but u xplain first at salam perkenalan intro your self bro.. then u can state what problem in english then other member can reply your tread bro.. thank you...

WiSE

Known Member
May 12, 2004
Pandan/Cheras/A
forum.wiseautoclub.com

Dremel

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Ampng Nrdschlff
Visit site
Originally posted by revolution3+Sep 29 2004, 09:31 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (revolution3 @ Sep 29 2004, 09:31 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Fa mee@Sep 28 2004, 16:10
To all Wira owners..
I know we have staria, perdana, Waja and Tiara club. But do we have proton wira club? All I know there is a club for wira 1.8LE.
Anybody knows? ;)
Bro u can join us pmc club.. protonmania club.. go to this pages www.protonmania.com.. see u there... [/b][/quote]
agree!

Fa mee

Sep 22, 2004
Visit site
I already joined PMC (non official member), trying very hard to be official one.
May be this week I'll try to go to Projet WM.. ;)
Meanwhile, WISE is for Wira Se right?
Just curious, looking for a club exclusive for all type of wira <_<

(Also already joined wira1.8 club, but cannot login anymore, blocked by my office server... :( so bad...)

ImAn

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Originally posted by Fa mee@Sep 30 2004, 16:40
I already joined PMC (non official member), trying very hard to be official one.

(Also already joined wira1.8 club, but cannot login anymore, blocked by my office server... :( so bad...)
C99Limited club or 1.8LE club will up next week.....

hitcommunications

Nov 5, 2004
INFORMATION UPDATE (2)

Dear sir/madam

Date: November 20, 2004

Re: PROTON TRACK CARNIVAL AT SEPANG CIRCUIT ON DEC 5, 2004

It gives us great pleasure to invite your club to participate in the event by way of the following:

1. Your club (for Proton cars only) is invited to conduct a membership drive, display vehicles, promote and sell your club's merchandise during the event on SUNDAY, Dec 5, 2004 from 9am – 5pm. Our only request is that your products and goods displayed or sold during the event be strictly restricted and related to Proton cars only. You are allowed to display cars (Proton only) and put up any necessary equipment, banners, decoration etc required for your club exhibition and sales area. Your participation is complimentary and free of charge (unlimited number of cars/individuals).
Venue/point of registration: Sepang Track main entrance to grandstands/welcome centre
Tent measurement: 10 x 20 ft
Facilities available at tents (free): 2 square tables/4 chairs/1 fan/1 power point/lights
Club requirements: Club need not be registered with Registrar of Societies but can be represented by a pro-tem committee or can be represented by a group with a strong following of members.

2. We are also inviting the club to register at least 15 cars (the more the merrier) to participate in a car component test (CCT) at the Sepang track on SUNDAY, Dec 5, 2004 from 9am. This event is not a race but to provide club members with the opportunity to drive their cars around the circuit. Your participation is complimentary and free of charge.
Venue/point of registration: Sepang Track main paddock/pit access (North track)
NOTE: All participating drivers and passengers must sign an indemnity form. Cars participating in the CCT can later proceed to the exhibition/display area for group parking.

Please confirm your participation with Harris Iskandar Taib at 016-3944497 or e-mail to [email protected] by Nov 25, 2004.

Failure to confirm will be taken as non-participation.

Harris Iskandar Taib
Managing Director
HIT Communications

(Issued on behalf of PROTON Holdings Berhad by HIT Communications. This is a computer generated letter and does not require any signature)

renegade

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by Fa mee@Sep 28 2004, 16:10
To all Wira owners..
Anybody knows? ;)
bro... why not u take the initiative to form WIRA club n organise a TT :P
i'm sure there will be a good response

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Originally posted by Fa mee@Sep 30 2004, 16:40

WiSE club is actually for Wira SE, but WiSE is under family of Wira also....so our member also including wira as well

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear forumers,

Just something I want to ask here. Most cars comes with s flow exhaust stock. Most people who want to upgrade will change to a straight flow.

But there are aftermarket mufflers that are S-flow as well made by performance brands such as FGK S flow 2.3", Tanabe G power S flow, TRD S flow and so on... I want to ask is there any difference if we change to these aftermarket s flow muffler or is it just for style only? Because it is still s flow and not free flowing.

Anyone...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience