12 LED replacement bulbs for MYVI Reverse Light (T10 wide/W16W)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

12 LED replacement bulbs for MYVI Reverse Light (T10 wide/W16W)

Nitro-Meth

Feb 15, 2006
T10 wide wedge(W16W) High Intensity LED bulbs(same size for MYVI reverse light). Cool white in color(6000K). Low heat and low power comsumption with 12, 3mm flat head LEDs.

THIS LED REPLACEMENT BULB IS NOT SUITABLE FOR ALL CARS!!!!!!!! Please check before purchasing.

Only selling at RM50 per pair nett.

Currently available :- T10 wide(W16W) White LED - 4 sets/pairs

Coming soon :- LED SIGNAL LAMP REPLACEMENT KITS FOR MYVI(Kit includes :- 2 pairs(4 units) of T20 wedge 24LED AMBER BULBs, 1 unit Electronic Signal Relay)

ALSO AVAILABLE, T10(LAMPU KECIL) 1W LED REPLACEMENT BULBS FOR MOST CARS!!!!!! DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE, GOES GREAT WITH HID OR WHITE HEADLIGHTS. CHECK IT OUT WITH PICS....

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=115131&highlight=LED+replacement

Please PM if interested....

1 PAIR SOLD, 1 BOOKING, 2 PAIRS LEFT!!!!! 18 OCT 06 GRAB IT NOW!!!!!

Nitro-Meth

Last edited:

d3ns

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
where do i get this ? where can i take a look? interested buyer here.

Nitro-Meth

Feb 15, 2006
andrew85 said:
if i buy the bulb got coneter ar
Andrew,

I think you mean connector? Well the bulb uses the original connector, therefore you don't need one. It fits into your existing socket.

Nitro-Meth

Nitro-Meth

Feb 15, 2006
Bro,

Which light bulb are you refering to? The T10 1W in my other post fits into most(95%) of small bulbs inside the headlamp. No modification needed.

As for the T10 wide I only know that it fits the MYVI reverse and WISH reverse lamps only the others you have to check on your own. That is why I have attached photos with my post as a comparison for you to check first.

Nitro-Meth

XtasyM said:
does the size is same as wira small bulb size ??

Harith

500 RPM
Jun 10, 2005
B.B.B
is the item still avilable...
pm me best price? loc?
very interested...

cheers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I'll be bringing my mk3 Toyota Supra with a 1JZ twin-turbo engine with me to Malaysia soon.

And I was wondering where would be a good place to take my car if it needed a service. Are there any places who specialize in Toyota engines, specifically the 1JZ? I'll be living in Penang, so I don't really want to travel to KL every time I want to get my engine looked at.

Well hope you guys can help.

Cheers,
OzXchange
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience