Accident at KL-Seremban H/way (South Bound)

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
was comin bak from fren's house just now.....bout 1220am 15/10/05......saw an accident at the KL-Seremban H/way heading towards Desa Petaling/Sri Petaling/Sg. Besi toll direction.....lotsa celica's there.....i guess its one of the celica club members.......manage to oni catch a glimpse of the ill-fated car n its a white celica got stuck in da huge monsoon drain......(sorry din take pics, dun feel like causing more congestion, hehe)........hope tat the driver n passenger r fine.......n if the driver is a member in this forum, feel sorry for u bro....hope u r fine....peace....

anfernee

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
Just back from SS2 just now, got 1 old S-class Mercedes bang into someone's fence.. its just one of the corner house in front of SS2 Murni there.. quite bad damage.. when I reach there, the tow truck also just reach.. don't know how he bang into there also..

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Journeying at inner road at Shah Alam - Klang road a.k.a Sungai Rasau road near JPJ Padang Jawa and something really bad happened. A Proton Wira A/B crashed into parked car carrier trailer by the roadside and ... u know la.. as usual, the Wira total lost .. i dunt know wat happen to the passenger or driver.. cause too many crowd and two ambulances were there .. did anyone saw? .. car was badly wrecked .. pheww...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi people! i just got a new APEXi turbo timer (black limited) which comes with A/F, O2, Batt, and Timer. Everything's working fine but the A/F reading shows nothing "--.-" in the first 2-3 minutes when i start my engine. is this normal or do i need to check my airflow sensor? the engine (4G93T - Auto) is half-cut just masuk last week, need to make sure i check EVERYTHING while still within the 10 days guarantee.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience