yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Prokick monoblock amplifier Model DG1200

This amp produces 350watts rmsx1@4ohm
700watts rmsx1@2ohm
and a mammoth 1200watts rmsx1@1ohm

Rich with features such as 180degree phase for applications in multiple subwoofer systems
and a subsonic filter to help you filter out all the ultra low frequencies when using the
amplifier in ported enclosures to lengthen your subwoofers life span and prevent them from damaging.
Very powerful amplifier and can drive a couple of subwoofers at one time or dedicate it to a pair of
high power handling subwoofers to make the best out of this amp. also comes with a remote bass controller!

Price : RM980nego only!!!I only have one unit in hand so if you are interested , giv me a call at
0173705647 to view the amp. Location : SS15 Subang Jaya.

Ps.i) The outlook of the amplifier is different from the local ones as this model is meant for the Singaporean market
ii)Only serious buyers please. Dont ask me to reserve for you unless you are willing to pay a deposit
iii)Dont ask me to wait for you till you have sold your stuff before you can buy and after that didnt buy. Really dont
have so much time to waste.If you are really interested , please come and look at the amp and at best pay a deposit
before i can reserve for you.

Thanks!

Technical specifications :
remote bass boost a 60Hz 0~18dB
balanced low input nad hi input
line out
variable subsonic filter from 15-30Hz 18dB/oct
variable low pass filter 30-240Hz , 24dB/oct
Phase control switch -1809 degrees.
protection circuit for thermal , short circuit and reverse polarit

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
still available for now

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The BRZ / 86 is in a little bit of a limbo these days. A brilliant coupe on one hand and a asthmatic child on the other. Although Toyobaru coupes are never known to be powerful nor fast within the sports car vocabulary, they make up for purity, soul and driveability. It defines the true meaning of a driver's car. That's why driving legends like Tengku Djan has an 86...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience