Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

OTTER® Fibre Color: DIY your dashboard and inside car become a black

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008
OTTER® Fibre Color:DIY your dashboard and car interior color

OTTER® Fibre Color:DIY your dashboard and car interior from any colors to black or any other colors

Best Seller Product OTTER® Fibre Color (For Car Accessories)

Keep your car bumper, wiper, tire, dashboard. Looking like new!

Otter Fiber Color (KEY FEATURES) :
Unique formula, penetrate and bond into all kind of fiber surface to bring back the original color.
- It restore and enhances the surface appearance especially of embossed surface, unlike paints, which will form a thick layer.
- An extremely tough, durable, scratch resistant and flexible formula. Does npot pell and flake.
- U.V Resistance. Long lasting formula at least a year even under bad weather.
- Excellent anti-rust especially for truck underseal. Recommended for : fiberglass, metal, vinyl, leather or artificial etc.
- Ideal for : Bumper, Tyre, Rusty Wiper Arms, Rubber Trim, Old Dashboards, Rubber or plastic Floor mats, Underseal etc.

OTTER is your number one car care source for auto detailing supplies, car care products, car polishes, and car detailing tools store. You'll find the best car care products to bring out the perfect finish on your car, truck, SUV, or motorcycle.

Otter Marketing (M) Sdn Bhd was established in year 1993 mainly in distributed wood and stone care products which imported from USA. Regional economic crisis in year 1997 gave us a huge impact especially in finance due to dramatical increase of raw material cost make us unable to compete with others competitor. In order to have more competitive price and high quality products, we managed to start our own manufacture in 1998 and built up our own brand named “Otter”. Today, we has developed a product ranges of total 30 products covering wood, stone, car and leather care product. The main source of chemical from Germany and U.S.A such as BYK Additive, Bayer, Wacker, Hombitec, Worlee, Condea, Add Apt, Connel Bros. Akzo Nobel, Degusa etc. Through intensive research and client feedback, the company has continued to develop new and innovative products to meet the requirements of local and international customer.

Our Customer

Wood & Stone Care :
Hardware store, constructor and etc.

Car & Leather Care :
Car Accessories store, Leather Distributor

Overseas Market :
ASEAN Regional and O.E.M services.

RECOMMENDED for fiberglass, metal, vinyl, leather, plastic or rubber, PVC, engine, tyre, wiper arms, underseal, rubber trim and etc...

Available for BLACK, GREY, DARK GREY, EXTRA GREY AND BROWN COLOR

ARRANGEMENT
PM or post reply my thread
EMAIL : [email protected]
PHONE : 0132494370

COD :
Kelana Jaya, Subang Jaya, Pataling Jaya at 9.00am to 5.00pm (weekdays)
Damansara Damai at 8.00pm to 11.00pm (weekdays & weekend)
Kuala Lumpur area (weekend)

POSTAGE :
Semenanjung Malaysia : add rm5
Sabah & Sarawak : add rm10

NEW PRICE!!!
BLACK COLOR : RM30
GREY COLOR : RM35
DARK GREY COLOR, : RM35
EXTRA GREY COLOR : RM35
BROWN COLOR : RM35
NET : 280ml

Black Color

Grey Color

Dark Grey Color

Extra Grey Color

Brown Color

Attachments

Last edited:

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008
DIY with photo (DEMO) :

Very easy and simple, just apply with sponge or brush or cloth..u can DIY your dashboard and interior car from what ever color to a black color now!!!

U can make 1,2 or 3 layer - depend on yours
Drying time 2 to 4 hours – depend on surfaces
No smell, peel/flake or etc - view to believe.

OTTERCOLOR HELPFUL HINTS:
1. Always make sure the surface is free of contamination wax, loosen paints, clean and dry.
2. Use sponge or Artist brush for texture or grained surface. For smooth surface, we recommend art fine brush.
3. In order to minimize the risk of cracking and uneven. It is essential to apply thin coast of color from one end to another one in the direction of the texture grain to obtain a smooth and evenly distributed finish. Building up the layers gradually.
4. One coast is recommended, however apply second coat if necessary. If too dry can add a few drop of mineral sprinter turpentine.
5. On leather and synthetics vinyl, otter color will cover any base color. Preferably choose a similar or darker shade for best result.
6. Apply kiwi/wax for dashboard or tyre to make dashboard smoothly

IMPORTANT NOTE

Alyways test a small area of surface to verify penetration and drying time, before treating the entire surface.
The color became a permanent after drying..

thx.
u can see a different color from gray to black

Last edited:

thibadeaux

Jun 21, 2008
for grey color, how does it look like? is it similar to grey interior of a proton?

is it possible to change black color panel to grey color by using your product?

finally, your contact number pls....

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008
for grey color, how does it look like? is it similar to grey interior of a proton?

is it possible to change black color panel to grey color by using your product?

finally, your contact number pls....
from grey color it will become black color (flat black)...yah,i did to my gray dashboard (i think same calor with proton) like my demo.The color became totally black..its a permanent color..so dont to worry...
Thx

Last edited:

faridw

Jun 10, 2006
hi bro... please pm me your contact number... can COD at LRT Kelana Jaya?

thibadeaux

Jun 21, 2008
Re: OTTER� Fibre Color: DIY your dashboard and inside car become a black

from grey color it will become black color (flat black)...yah,i did into my gray dashboard (i think same calor with proton) like my demo.The color became totally black..its a permanent color..so dont to worry...
Thx
what i mean is that, from black dash board to grey....will it turn into grey?

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008
Re: OTTER� Fibre Color: DIY your dashboard and inside car become a black

what i mean is that, from black dash board to grey....will it turn into grey?
opsss..sory fast reading..:biggrin:
coz normally people want to change from gray to black..
yah..from black the ottercolor can make it to gray color..
but u have to wash ur surface wit soap and rub using fine sand paper to make sure all oil remove from ur surface.

Ottercolor restore and enhances the surface appearance especially of embossed surface, unlike paints, which will form a thick layer.

Thx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI.. To all TITAN sifu..

this is my 1st post in here...

i plan to buy fixed suspension and spring. NOT adjustable suspension.
and i want ask some question here..
now i'm using lower spring now,coz my orginal suspension is rosak liau...so i plan to replace a new one, b4 chinese new year, want balik kampung... but i cant affort adjustable.

1)i want ask how much is the price for the whole set of the suspension and spring?
2)i dun hav so many money right now.. so i plan to buy suspension...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience